Rise Of Norsca

Jul 20, 2017
Any guide for Gear? I wonder if you can get Ella? Also I been level grinding and using Faye's complete run to buy items and cheesing the game by reusing interrupt song item; but having a hard time beating (Female knight) since I lost some health fighting that imperial knight to prove my merit. I guess keep leveling up to like 40 or something?

Last edited:

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
Any guide for Gear? I wonder if you can get Ella? Also I been level grinding and using Faye's complete run to buy items and cheesing the game by reusing interrupt song item; but having a hard time beating Borde (Female knight) since I lost some health fighting that imperial knight to prove my merit. I guess keep leveling up to like 40 or something?
after chapter 2, talk to captain from behind the desk to get side mission to raid village, ella route start from there.

yes, gear is the most difficult to get good end since he is so weak and you can't upgrade his rank or armor at all unlike leda. just play other characters first and unlock some collectibles or items that can help his run then go grind for level if it's not enough, i cleared it at level 34 with greatsword.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rise Of Norsca

Rise Of Norsca

Jul 20, 2017
after chapter 2, talk to captain from behind the desk to get side mission to raid village, ella route start from there.

yes, gear is the most difficult to get good end since he is so weak and you can't upgrade his rank or armor at all unlike leda. just play other characters first and unlock some collectibles or items that can help his run then go grind for level if it's not enough, i cleared it at level 34 with greatsword.
Ah okay, many thanks ~

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
The entire concept of the game is like a 10/10 idea, the downside is that it solely focuses on rape and degradation that gets too repetitive. The win-lose scenarios is also just annoying to do, Either win against a female hero as a Man or get defeated as a female hero.

The game is cool and all tbh, the scenes are just lackluster.

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020

I supposed you must win every battle by cleaning the battlefield to get the good ending?

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
These game have serious issue with the difficulty! First attempt with Ingo, walk near the first village, get ambushed by soldier: Game Over! Okay... Already get the same kind of issue with Gear when you can't know the difficulty of the ennemy before the fight (the swap color skin), sometimes it will be an easy fight and you lose minor hp sometimes you just say goodbye to your life...

Ftbhaha69

Nov 27, 2021
Tell bw HOW DO YOU BEAT THE IRON BALL IN LEDA ROUTE, i retried leda route 3 times to get high levels, got the last promotion rank, can shred soria in her serious form, but this boss beats me no matter if im running longsword , claymore or spear!

tsuj

Jul 6, 2021
Tell bw HOW DO YOU BEAT THE IRON BALL IN LEDA ROUTE, i retried leda route 3 times to get high levels, got the last promotion rank, can shred soria in her serious form, but this boss beats me no matter if im running longsword , claymore or spear!
There should be a move with the claymore that ignores defense. Then if you really want to get into it, the Unicorn Sword should shred him just as well.

Reactions: charmezard

Cryomaniac

Oct 17, 2018
If you befriend Soria she helps you in the fight as well. She has a skill called Quartet that basically rips him apart. He has 5k-ish hp.

ErikleRouge

Jun 30, 2020
Does anyone know exactly what actions from ingo raise his bounty? Is it just attacking towns or also pillaging manors? I'm in my second run with Inigo in chapter 4 and since I can wreck the military police with ease, I'm attacking all manors every time, but it's getting REALLY repetitive, so I'd like to know if just attacking towns has the same effect on bounty.

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
Does the whole gallery unlock when you clear all six stories, or is it just gonna be a CG event hunt?

pyrofun

Jul 9, 2018
In ingo's route, where the hell do you find the royal family, the princess. The clue is by the mountain side is their escape route.

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
In ingo's route, where the hell do you find the royal family, the princess. The clue is by the mountain side is their escape route.
Search the East side and go South along the mountains from the capital. You'll find a cloaked npc lead by Leda. You need to ride a horse and have falcons on to make it easy to reach them before they disappear off the map.

dragonarc

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know how to get into Helga hiding spot in Ingo routes? I'm inside her hideout right now but I can't find the hidden passage at all. Totally stuck since you can't get out until you die / you fight helga

penelo1606

Feb 21, 2020
Anyone know how to get into Helga hiding spot in Ingo routes? I'm inside her hideout right now but I can't find the hidden passage at all. Totally stuck since you can't get out until you die / you fight helga
You have an hidden passage on the right of her room, you can go through the wall

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes