Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
This looks like a ripoff of the story from "Under House Arrest" done in a way that makes less sense.......

Pass

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This looks like a ripoff of the story from "Under House Arrest" done in a way that makes less sense.......

Pass
Also the same as every other game with 3 women and a guy. All it's missing is the guy coming home from being away for 4 years and throw a college in.

Welcome to tropesville, enjoy your stay in Cliche Hotel.

RazorRamoNWO

Sep 1, 2019
Wanna be a bit more precise? All the girls here are brunettes, so which one are you talking about? xD
I SAID GIRL IN THIRD IMAGE...SOOO HOW PRECISE U WANT ?? TO GIVE U GLASSES :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (note 2 maself: use capslock he can't see, and perception is equal sub-zero)

Last edited:

RazorRamoNWO

Sep 1, 2019
U mean COMPRESSED ??
Try to download with different VPN if u waste yo 5gb of Mega today, also why don't u make 2, 3 MEGA accounts ?? Compressed games sometimes CTD to no reason or have RANDOM errors. Better not use that shit compressed. Images are similar quality but as I said, sometimes errors appears or mayB it's only my AMD.

RazorRamoNWO

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah when I saw SAME plot ''u know boy with 3 women'' I already know the drill:
- spy bathroom
- wow look mom sleep let's fuk her after 1 night
- let's abandon the game and start new
- let's see...boy with 3 women in home
MARTIN L. KING WAS RIGHT
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM
Boy I'm glad I am black.
I will skip this one for something more creative and not ordinary.
C-ya

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
bland..meaningless..empty ..same ole ..nothing new waste of time...watching paint dry was more interesting then the 10 minutes i wasted on this...methinks some new devs do not look at trends and see the empty boring copy of a hundred other games sandbox game is dead...maybe i'm being harsh..but a number of new devs are reaching higher than stuff like this and i'm getting spoiled...so this is a very hard pass..

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a record for the largest game with the least content? If so someone should submit this game.

Reactions: Tumai

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
After a short intro taken from "under house arrest," you just wander the house with nothing to do other than repeat 4 or 5 dialogue choices with exactly the same text. Literally a waste of time.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah when I saw SAME plot ''u know boy with 3 women'' I already know the drill:
- spy bathroom
- wow look mom sleep let's fuk her after 1 night
- let's abandon the game and start new
- let's see...boy with 3 women in home
MARTIN L. KING WAS RIGHT
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM
Boy I'm glad I am black.
I will skip this one for something more creative and not ordinary.
C-ya
I love ordinary " boy with 3 women ":love:

WhisperGaming

Sep 6, 2019
bugged as fuck
Could you be a little more specific?
It's little boring that every game have ''3 women'' - did developers can't have better imagination to create something else - other than same plot ?? I don't know why every game must have 3 women. Use dad and brother with mom (I gave xample: I never seen any game yet, to have mom dad, and you and bro in some plot) please, be creative.
I noticed everyone seems to be getting hung up on that number '3' in the description. But there are actually 5 women who make appearances in version 0.1, with mention of a 6th. Another introduction is planned for V0.2.
Models look interesting but kind of curious what "Monsters" the game description is referring to. No Horror or NTR tags.

Edit: OK tried it. Can't really recommend this v0.1 version. Spent days roaming the house trying to talk to people and getting this 90% of the time:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate the feedback. As I mentioned in the release post, there's very little dialogue outside the introduction. Most of the viewable content thus far is seen by 'sneaking' around, and then using the camera when it's given to you. Perhaps I should make that more clear.

Either way, V0.2 is going to be all about adding dialogue and interactions.

Reactions: Canto Forte

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I'm not sure how you practice sneaking besides hiding in the shower. I just set sneak=100.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes