RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes
Aug 29, 2019
Here is an update for the Asset Translation. All the GUI information like what the buttons do, missions, and credit titles were translated. I left the majority of the ingame Japanese intact (given she is in Japan). I moved one of the direction selection in the bedroom over to allow for more space for the graphic.

I also decensored all the pictures with censorship. Most were pretty simple except for the two which were discussed.

Simply over-write the files in the game folder (www folder) and good to go.

Suggestions open for changes/improvements

And final note, I found that there was a typo in the translation; so I fixed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk if something is going on with F95 at the moment because for some reason I can't download the zip. Clicking on it sends me to a page with a bunch of gibberish. Is there any way to host it offsite?

Update: I ran the link through another browser and it downloaded just fine. Weird, not sure why that is tbh!

Last edited:

DR3M3R

Jul 7, 2021
This is definitely one of my favorites
Saw lots of ppl complaining about the lack of "explicit" content but personally, i think this game is best the way it is now. If you add corruption elements and other extremes into this it's gonna lose its charm

Falling

Jun 17, 2017
This is definitely one of my favorites
Saw lots of ppl complaining about the lack of "explicit" content but personally, i think this game is best the way it is now. If you add corruption elements and other extremes into this it's gonna lose its charm
Yeah forcing the artist to do something they don't want to do will just result in low quality scenes, but I have to admit that I wish there was more explicit scenes in this game as well. Good quality erotic horror seems to be quite hard to find, and while this is a good addition to the genre; I still wish there was still a little more.

Reactions: leonwid

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
This game does a good job with the atmosphere, I was both nervous and horny: oh shit a monster, oh damn the monster has a nice chest, oh crap she's chasing me.... But I kinda want her to catch me.

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
how do you get past the little girl with red balloons?
I'm at the part in front of the mansion (I think?)
and I seriously think I've popped every balloon

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
you have to pick the balloon with face matching to the one that appears before

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Before the Puzzle begins, Hanako will put a balloon with a specific face, so you will have to look for that "expression" among the whole pile of balloons.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Some concepts for developers next game. Looks pretty good imo:love:
It is a good concept, but in my opinion I feel that it is too suggestive to the FAP, if we take this game as a reference for the next one, I feel that it took a very big step towards the lax instead of the supernatural, even so I am very pleased that it has taken some suggestions from fans regarding the MC design.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
if we take this game as a reference for the next one, I feel that it took a very big step towards the lax instead of the supernatural
And why do you think they obligated to do something sn again?
Looks like it will be something more rpg-ish and personally i am ok with it as long as game will be good.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Some concepts for developers next game. Looks pretty good imo:love:
Not gonna lie they look so erotic and make me really want to see the next game got real sex scenes, but considered Dev didn't have any kink for that content so I know those girls being nude and got a bit groping would be the maximum sexual action. But then again a good erotic story is a good story, so I won't mind and knew full well I will play it the day the game got release

FzPG44ji

Dec 12, 2021
What am I supposed to do with the mirror woman? There's some kind of black patch in the center of the stage after the chase starts, but the MC stops in her tracks if I get too close to it. All I seem to be capable of is switching over the border really quickly.

edit: Nevermind, you just gun it for the void.

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
so the artist also doing that keade shooting game

also this is the pixiv

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another art from next game which is... i think... in full development already.
Look very nice, the photo really filled with lot of erotic energy. Still wonder if developer would still follow his "no sex" policy in this one too or would he take a step forward, no matter what I know I will enjoy this one when it came out

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot but look like he have a plan for The way home 2 too

DeepL: "My goal this year is to create a fantasy of this one and a The way home two!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg_

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Forgot but look like he have a plan for The way home 2 too

DeepL: "My goal this year is to create a fantasy of this one and a The way home two!"
I honestly see it very complicated that it can focus on two projects at the same time, so it leads me to worry about the health of the creator, more in these times of pandemic and how vulnerable the Japanese are with diseases, but hopefully it can achieve your goal.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I honestly see it very complicated that it can focus on two projects at the same time, so it leads me to worry about the health of the creator, more in these times of pandemic and how vulnerable the Japanese are with diseases, but hopefully it can achieve your goal.
Same! Hopefully he won't overwork himself but Japanese tend to glorify hard working so it can happen

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes