RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my god it's fucking over boaring top try it, again, and again, and again...
some*times I get it done, then, the second part is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch harder to get.
I only made it once to the breach, but it didn't get my validation, then I went "to far" and then she caught me.
And now I just can't reach the breach, never.
And as I have a little sprained wrist, it doesn't help :confused:
God I so hate this kind of things, which are really hard to accomplish. :mad:

That and the unbearable guess play with the baloons : the 2 things that pqrtiqlly ruin this good game.

EDIT : ok I found it ! I had to GO through the hole, not validate anything...
But sadly there isn't another save after that : I had to quit after that and before the end => Had to redo it :/

Last edited:
Reactions: sumrando

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
I always wistfully click on this game when I see it, hoping that the creator will have released a new game or something, because honestly, this game is perfect in what it is, and has an amazing execution that I haven't seen anywhere else. Its good, its spoopy but not scary, its nudity is extremely tasteful, just, god, its so good.

Blackrazor077

Mar 29, 2021
I always wistfully click on this game when I see it, hoping that the creator will have released a new game or something, because honestly, this game is perfect in what it is, and has an amazing execution that I haven't seen anywhere else. Its good, its spoopy but not scary, its nudity is extremely tasteful, just, god, its so good.
Don't worry, they are going to release their new game by next week, and there will also be new extra contents for this game as well

Reactions: Mikon373

LLOsu

Mar 16, 2022
Just played through the new update. missing some cg's really hurts and the gallery has no hint function hopefully they'll learn after this update lol.
The whole next door neighbor thing from the original had me pulling my hair out that there were no scenes, the update makes me think there is.
Got caught on my first playthrough so lost the save data on the triggers but who knows if they even matter lol
Going to try and replay to get more scenes and choices.

Update : Nope no new scenes for the neighbor... sigh
Got all the cgs as well a very small update but appreciated nonetheless

Last edited:

pokeguep

Dec 28, 2020
Just played through the new update. missing some cg's really hurts and the gallery has no hint function hopefully they'll learn after this update lol.
The whole next door neighbor thing from the original had me pulling my hair out that there were no scenes, the update makes me think there is.
Got caught on my first playthrough so lost the save data on the triggers but who knows if they even matter lol
Going to try and replay to get more scenes and choices.

Update : Nope no new scenes for the neighbor... sigh
Got all the cgs as well a very small update but appreciated nonetheless
How did you updated?

LLOsu

Mar 16, 2022
How heavy is the update in terms of new content?
+1000yen is no joke, if its only a few cgs I'm going to be disappointed
There's a lot of redoing of old stuff like new expressions and the ability to hide behind the poles when chased after when protecting the boy. I could only remember a handful of new scenes. You can certainly tell what's new and what's old, art style is different. Certainly not worth 1000 yen if you've played the original.
Like they said chapter select and gallery are the biggest additions.
The endings also got redone in terms of writing and cg.

LLOsu

Mar 16, 2022
Considering how much love for the game is in here......

Here hxxps://mega.nz/file/YL1FRKJJ#t2HyteyM0aynbVImMDhnHdhZBOUH-stiOQtwx-1cGvQ
Password is

I'll be sure to get his new escape game when they release it. Considering the new title maybe they'll also make another series of Kaeri no Michi.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Considering how much love for the game is in here......

Here hxxps://mega.nz/file/YL1FRKJJ#t2HyteyM0aynbVImMDhnHdhZBOUH-stiOQtwx-1cGvQ
Password is

I'll be sure to get his new escape game when they release it. Considering the new title maybe they'll also make another series of Kaeri no Michi.
Thanks for the info and the eventual share, man! orz

I'd wager the uncen from this thread for the non-updated game will not work with it, though, right?
(https://f95zone.to/threads/the-way-home-final-travelling-cat-camp.92716/page-10#post-6535985)

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the info and the eventual share, man! orz

I'd wager the uncen from this thread for the non-updated game will not work with it, though, right?
(https://f95zone.to/threads/the-way-home-final-travelling-cat-camp.92716/page-10#post-6535985)
The program used for the game isn't that complex, so the preexisting content should work just fine with the patch.
That being said, it would overwrite any images that were modified in the update, and the new images would remain censored.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes