RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
WOOOOO Look like the fortune teller got a cameo in the next game, look like she's a catgirl
FKhmH-oaIAEGoQM.jpg
New post on twitter, oh man his email account got hacked

"Since my email was hacked, I've been getting log-in records one after the other from places I haven't changed my password...
I'm just a painter... no money... please don't..."
This is just horrible, I really hope it won't affect his work
Holy shit and he got a broken arm too, now this is just really sad to see bad luck hit him hard like that

"I've got a broken arm...
The doctor told me to rest my hand for a while..."
Why is this happened to him?

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Man, this game was actually dope. Even though it was short, still very much enjoyable. Shame it doesn't have a gallery, though.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New screenshot from upcoming "Huge Elven Tits: The Fantasy"
View attachment 1689551
Looks like it will be completed soonish
Nice! Hopefully we will see the new game soon, for all the bad things that happened to the artist this is really a great news it didn't hold him down and he's bounced off stronger than ever and I'm truly happy for him

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wait! So there IS sex in this Game???
It's only implied that the giant woman
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the scene fade into black
Dev have the odd view is that he didn't want heavy sex in his game because believed it "will ruined player's experience and the horror", look like he changed his mind with the second game now but I'll wait and see for myself when the game come out

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
It's only implied that the giant woman
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the scene fade into black
Dev have the odd view is that he didn't want heavy sex in his game because believed it "will ruined player's experience and the horror", look like he changed his mind with the second game now but I'll wait and see for myself when the game come out
What second Game?

Ps: Sooo . . . the perverted guys in this Game actually don´t do anything . . . ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What second Game?

Ps: Sooo . . . the perverted guys in this Game actually don´t do anything . . . ?
It was a new game in development, you can find arts and some news he's posted on his twitter
And no the pervert fat guy are just there to create more horror air, he didn't touch or do anything to the girl beside peep with fap on her when she's clean herself in the house after the balloon quest

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
It was a new game in development, you can find arts and some news he's posted on his twitter
And no the pervert fat guy are just there to create more horror air, he didn't touch or do anything to the girl beside peep with fap on her when she's clean herself in the house after the balloon quest
Lame . . . besides, I have no twitter tho . . . ^^*

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh wait! Look like you can see nsfw arts without account, this is his newest tease 2 hours ago Christin Eleven
1649584825919.png
1649585095656.png

DeepL:"Escape game where things come out..."
Another of his post
"It's alive!
The quality and quantity of illustrations in the game base has increased many times over compared to "The Way Home", so I'm going to focus a little more on production."
Can't wait for this game to be release

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Oh wait! Look like you can see nsfw arts without account, this is his newest tease 2 hours ago Christin Eleven
View attachment 1749521
View attachment 1749525

DeepL:"Escape game where things come out..."
Another of his post
"It's alive!
The quality and quantity of illustrations in the game base has increased many times over compared to "The Way Home", so I'm going to focus a little more on production."
Can't wait for this game to be release
I suppose there is no Demo out yet?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes