RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes
Feb 22, 2022
Considering how much love for the game is in here......

Here hxxps://mega.nz/file/YL1FRKJJ#t2HyteyM0aynbVImMDhnHdhZBOUH-stiOQtwx-1cGvQ
Password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be sure to get his new escape game when they release it. Considering the new title maybe they'll also make another series of Kaeri no Michi.
If the englsih ver of the update is released : does the game allowed me to transfer save files to the updated version or can't?

pokeguep

Dec 28, 2020
Considering how much love for the game is in here......

Here hxxps://mega.nz/file/YL1FRKJJ#t2HyteyM0aynbVImMDhnHdhZBOUH-stiOQtwx-1cGvQ
Password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be sure to get his new escape game when they release it. Considering the new title maybe they'll also make another series of Kaeri no Michi.
Thanks a lot man! :3

LLOsu

Mar 16, 2022
In my directory for the game it has rpgmvo and not .ogg dunno why it's loading that, if you're using my package it should be exact same. Sorry I can't help you any further.

Also with the transfer to the english, yes I believe the chapter select will be the same.

Hojothehobo

Sep 5, 2021
Great to see this game received an update. I am in the process now of updating my GUI translation + decensor patch now. So far many of the old assets appear intact so can easily copy (needs to be re-encrypted) to the updated game. I found a lot of new art (which is great) that might need the decensor treatment (which is bad because my skills suck).

In regards to translating new assets. If anyone can help real quick to fix the google translate mess in some of the images. Would be fantastic.
warning_mod.png

Feb 22, 2022
Great to see this game received an update. I am in the process now of updating my GUI translation + decensor patch now. So far many of the old assets appear intact so can easily copy (needs to be re-encrypted) to the updated game. I found a lot of new art (which is great) that might need the decensor treatment (which is bad because my skills suck).

In regards to translating new assets. If anyone can help real quick to fix the google translate mess in some of the images. Would be fantastic.
View attachment 1899626

View attachment 1899626
No news for the eng ver?

Reactions: bhn and AllexJr1

Tameko

Nov 18, 2021
View attachment 1898757
Guys, I'm having a lot of problems related to loading error. Does anyone knows how to fix it?
Might be late to this, but all you need to do is changing your system locale to japanese and re-extract the zip file and you are good to go, or if you are using winrar then just open the zip file with it, press ctrl e and select the japanese option, then extract. Anyways though, is there any update to the english patch?

Gilgameshe

Sep 13, 2019
The game is 90% off until August 31! The developer wanted to put a 10% reduction and obviously made a wrong manipulation. He's trying to fix that with dlsite right now.

If you want to support the developer for a low cost, now is the time!

From what I have read on ci-en, the developer is thinking of making a sequel to the game, or else making another one in the same genre (I'm never sure what is written when I translate the japanese with google translation...).

Edit: looks like dlsite corrected the mistake, the game is now 10% off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyroph

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like a new update for this game came out last month adding some stuffs like gallery and more bugfixes, Unsong can you update the thread with the new version?

Reactions: bhn
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes