RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 1898757
Guys, I'm having a lot of problems related to loading error. Does anyone knows how to fix it?
In my directory for the game it has rpgmvo and not .ogg dunno why it's loading that, if you're using my package it should be exact same. Sorry I can't help you any further.
Try switching your machine's locale to Japanese before extracting the game.
It's likely because of a mismatch between character encoding for the file names from the archive, and it becomes a cyrillic mess afterward. For example, my machine interpreted the game's folder as "è╥ô╣-ù▌âmûΘ-" instead of "還道-累ノ夜-", and any filenames that have Japanese characters in them will get the same treatment.

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
View attachment 1898757
Guys, I'm having a lot of problems related to loading error. Does anyone knows how to fix it?
In my directory for the game it has rpgmvo and not .ogg dunno why it's loading that, if you're using my package it should be exact same. Sorry I can't help you any further.

Also with the transfer to the english, yes I believe the chapter select will be the same.
Download WINRar

Under 'Options' menu find 'Name Encoding' and choice '932 ANSI/OEM Japan' or you can use short cut 'ctrl+e' and than just 'Extract to'. You dont need to change Locale or anything for this.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Download WINRar

Under 'Options' menu find 'Name Encoding' and choice '932 ANSI/OEM Japan' or you can use short cut 'ctrl+e' and than just 'Extract to'. You dont need to change Locale or anything for this.
I didn't know that about Winrar. I've always used 7zip and the method I described. That reminds me that I haven't updated either on my machine. I'm glad that at least one of the file-extracting softwares finally added that functionality.

Reactions: AllexJr1

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
One of my favorite games around here, even if there's no hscenes in this game... i hope the dev create more games in the future....
it's been 1 year since the release...

Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

juarez15

Jan 10, 2019
Teniendo en cuenta cuánto amor por el juego hay aquí...

Aquí hxxps://mega.nz/file/YL1FRKJJ#t2HyteyM0aynbVImMDhnHdhZBOUH-stiOQtwx-1cGvQ
La contraseña es
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me aseguraré de conseguir su nuevo juego de escape cuando lo lancen. Teniendo en cuenta el nuevo título, tal vez también hagan otra serie de Kaeri no Michi.
[/COTIZAR]

¿Me pasarías el enlace de nuevo, por favor, gran hombre?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad [/COTIZAR]

Arlert9

Oct 15, 2019
Nice the game got updated, would be nice if it also get translation update, i will wait for it.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
is there more/new content? Couldn't find anything
Idk actually, i read dev log on DL site, it said "added content" so idk for sure
There are additional CGs for various events throughout the game where there weren't previously. For example: there's a CG for every day when she washes herself before entering the bath, there are a few extra CGs of the cat-girl when you get the correct balloons, and the good ending also gets expanded a bit as well.

Reactions: Arlert9
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes