RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! The eng official version finally here, can't wait to replay the game again to see all the new additions in it

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Here is an update for the Asset Translation. All the GUI information like what the buttons do, missions, and credit titles were translated. I left the majority of the ingame Japanese intact (given she is in Japan). I moved one of the direction selection in the bedroom over to allow for more space for the graphic.

I also decensored all the pictures with censorship. Most were pretty simple except for the two which were discussed.

Simply over-write the files in the game folder (www folder) and good to go.

Suggestions open for changes/improvements

And final note, I found that there was a typo in the translation; so I fixed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was really hoping to use your mod, but I got an error on loading. Your mod came with a single page, translate page, I think, which I put in the www file. It also came with like 3 or 4 folders which I put in the img file inside the www file and replaced existing files. So doing that, it gave me an error and asked to retry and I did a few times and still got the error. Please help.

meme____man

Mar 17, 2020
I was really hoping to use your mod, but I got an error on loading. Your mod came with a single page, translate page, I think, which I put in the www file. It also came with like 3 or 4 folders which I put in the img file inside the www file and replaced existing files. So doing that, it gave me an error and asked to retry and I did a few times and still got the error. Please help.
Its outdated

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Damn, can't find 2 CGs. Does anyone have the third one that's on the second page, second row, and the first one that's on the seventh page, second row?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes