RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I still hope this circle makes a game with some sex in it, much as I like this game the artwork is too incredible to leave it at lewds.

b h

Feb 26, 2018
I was having the same issue before. If you extract using winrar open the program. Inside WinRar the command is Ctrl + E and then select the desired language.

Everything will be in English except the garbage characters will be in their proper language (assuming you selected the right one).

simplecore

Feb 2, 2018
Amazing resolve problem. In win10 no need use japanece locale cuz win10 run correctly some program. But still some games used name of the file in code page ASCII. So this need some locale.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I was really hoping to use your mod, but I got an error on loading. Your mod came with a single page, translate page, I think, which I put in the www file. It also came with like 3 or 4 folders which I put in the img file inside the www file and replaced existing files. So doing that, it gave me an error and asked to retry and I did a few times and still got the error. Please help.
Here are all the...8...uncensored images from the former TL patch you referred. Decrypted them and then re-encrypted them to work with the new official ENG version.
Everything else in the patch was mainly for translating the original JP game into English. No wonder it broke something when used to overwrite the new version.
Just put these in the img/pictures folder and overwrite. Naturally, all new censored images (if any) in the official English version will remain censored; and won't apply to the gallery pics either (there was no gallery in the original version for which the patch was made).
But this was all there was in there, so...

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Uncensor patch fix please and what happens when u type the code 4927????
If i am a guessing man, Id have to say if you done everything correctly to get to the true ending, Meowman will come down and kill whoever is trying to hurtthe protagonist, after all, in the story, it did mention if you have the right numbers you will summon Meowman, a god.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Here are all the...8...uncensored images from the former TL patch you referred. Decrypted them and then re-encrypted them to work with the new official ENG version.
Everything else in the patch was mainly for translating the original JP game into English. No wonder it broke something when used to overwrite the new version.
Just put these in the img/pictures folder and overwrite. Naturally, all new censored images (if any) in the official English version will remain censored; and won't apply to the gallery pics either (there was no gallery in the original version for which the patch was made).
Thank you, you kind sir, you are a real gentleman and since I am a princess, I will raise my short skirt and flash you my frilly wet panties with love.

vichuela

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 1377274

Overview:
This is a short ero x horror game.
There are elements of exhibition, but no sex scenes.
The focus is on a horror-like atmosphere, so there are no jump scares.
The game has multiple endings.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-10
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: Travelling-Cat Camp
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Length: 1-2 hours
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Uncensor + GUI translated *
This patch is not official nor endorsed by the developers, use at your own risks

View attachment 1377291 View attachment 1377293 View attachment 1377294 View attachment 1377295 View attachment 1377296
How can i fix this?
if u know how fix it plz help me

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks for this. I went ahead and looked at ALL of the images for the official English version to see if their were any new ones that would be censored and it turns out there are, in fact, 4 censored images remaining. :(

Last edited:

Ihriel

Oct 22, 2020
if u know how fix it plz help me
How can i fix this?
Yep, I get the same error, my friend Zippix, can you find a fix for this one? I'll love you a long time.
This dude give the solution, it works for me. But i had to install winrar, 7zip don't do this :

I was having the same issue before. If you extract using winrar open the program. Inside WinRar the command is Ctrl + E and then select the desired language.

Everything will be in English except the garbage characters will be in their proper language (assuming you selected the right one).

Reactions: Zajarcito

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone got a save-file that unlocks everything in the gallery?
I beat the game on the older version and transfering my save to the new version unlocks the gallery, but there's nothing in it.

I don't really wanna replay the whole thing.
It's not long, but it's kinda slow. No skip dialogue and you move at the speed of a tortoise.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes