RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Unimaksu

Jun 2, 2017
i keep getting a notification every few seconds about audio failing to load and it makes the game unplayable

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
i keep getting a notification every few seconds about audio failing to load and it makes the game unplayable
Shame for me and turning all sound to 0% does not solve it :(
you might not have extracted the japanese named files in the zip properly
might also need to run with japanese locale depending on your OS
uncensor/gui mod is outdated

honestly you should provide more information or try to search the thread for solutions

uncensor/gui mod is outdated

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Seriously, this is sad. The same question asked time and time again, proper answer given time and time again, and even so...
People not capable of just reading a -veeeery- little back and just learning how to properly extract a frikkin' .zip file.

Anyhow, here are all the files which have JP characters in their names. Just extract this in your game folder (where the game's .exe is) and there you have it.
No more handholding though; look around in the thread and try out the search function next time you have a problem with a game... Pretty pweeease?!

Baron777

Jun 4, 2020
Here is an update for the Asset Translation. All the GUI information like what the buttons do, missions, and credit titles were translated. I left the majority of the ingame Japanese intact (given she is in Japan). I moved one of the direction selection in the bedroom over to allow for more space for the graphic.

I also decensored all the pictures with censorship. Most were pretty simple except for the two which were discussed.

Simply over-write the files in the game folder (www folder) and good to go.

Suggestions open for changes/improvements

And final note, I found that there was a typo in the translation; so I fixed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does not work. I extracted the images using "RPG Maker MV Decrypter jar 0.4.1" to see why it didn't work. The images are broken or in an unknown format. I tried to open with all the programs that I have (ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2023, Ashampoo Photo Commander, FastStone Image Viewer, paint.net, Open Canvas 6, XnConvert, Adobe Photoshop CC 2019). I even tried to open it through browsers, sometimes when the format is written incorrectly, "Google Chrome" can open it. But, he could not open, also could not open through Explorer, Firefox, Opera. I even downloaded the archive several times and checked the integrity of the files. No idea what format you masqueraded as "PNG" and packaged in "rpgmvp". But I can’t open it with anything known to me, and for “Windows” this is something incomprehensible.

Crome18

May 9, 2017
Does not work. I extracted the images using "RPG Maker MV Decrypter jar 0.4.1" to see why it didn't work. The images are broken or in an unknown format. I tried to open with all the programs that I have (ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2023, Ashampoo Photo Commander, FastStone Image Viewer, paint.net, Open Canvas 6, XnConvert, Adobe Photoshop CC 2019). I even tried to open it through browsers, sometimes when the format is written incorrectly, "Google Chrome" can open it. But, he could not open, also could not open through Explorer, Firefox, Opera. I even downloaded the archive several times and checked the integrity of the files. No idea what format you masqueraded as "PNG" and packaged in "rpgmvp". But I can’t open it with anything known to me, and for “Windows” this is something incomprehensible.
you do know this is for a way older version from last year yes?

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Alright for the people that can't be bothered to go look, a tutorial:

1- Download the game from the first post.

2- Extract it with WinRar using the CRTL+E function to select EXTRACT IN JAPANESE, if you don't the game won't be able to load assets properly

3- Go here:

Here are all the...8...uncensored images from the former TL patch you referred. Decrypted them and then re-encrypted them to work with the new official ENG version.
Everything else in the patch was mainly for translating the original JP game into English. No wonder it broke something when used to overwrite the new version.
Just put these in the img/pictures folder and overwrite. Naturally, all new censored images (if any) in the official English version will remain censored; and won't apply to the gallery pics either (there was no gallery in the original version for which the patch was made).
But this was all there was in there, so...

And download the images, go to \(game directory)\www\img\pictures and rewrite as necessary

NOTE: The Uncensor + GUI translated thing is pointless, it's OUTDATED.

Extra - The Full Save can be found here:

IDK if this is the right file but here:
put it on \(game directory)\www\save
I just put everything that was on that folder.

KuromeKnights

Sep 19, 2020
Screenshot_2023-02-13-23-47-06-434_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
Is there anyone who can help complete this mission, here I have already popped six balloons but haven't been able to find the ghost

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
had high hopes but the lack of escalation and the sex just ruins the mood
the ass licking monster in the jar had me going...till it ended in 5 seconds and never returned

Reactions: Gaym
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes