RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Futa Addict

Dec 15, 2021
anyone have walkthrough? I can't find the last card on first quest. I took all the cards on the street and from the crow but I need 1 more left, have no clue where should I find it

Edit : I found it

Last edited:
May 9, 2020
Is there any way to actually save the little boy? I tried but the tall woman ghost is too fast and the instructions told me I could hide or something but I couldn't understand how to use the hide function.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sad that there's still no hero that willing to share the new update, on the other hand I found the CG rip on this site and... GODDAMN the new CGs look so good

Reactions: Bakkalon

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
there's still no hero
I honestly think that Kaerimichi is a hidden gem, but i guess game needs to have 99999 3dcg renders with mom and sisters to have many heroes and instant updates.:cautious:
Sadly i have no means to buy from DLsite. If it was steam, i'd buy it right away.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Sadly i have no means to buy from DLsite. If it was steam, i'd buy it right away.
Are AmazonPay and PayPal also unavailable to you? I use Paypal myself, and the process of buying points is as easy as it should be. You don't earn any points on products purchased with points, but there seems to usually be some sort of coupon available so you're never paying the listed price for products.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What does putting in the code on the remote even do?
I did it right, but no catman appeared.
Was I supposed to not take the doll or something?

Edit: Nevermind, he shows up on the very last day(?)

What does escaping/not escaping the big lady change? I got caught but never saw either of them again.
It feels like there's a lot more options than for just 2 endings, but..

That aside, the art on this is really nice. It reminds me of Urge to Molest.
Anything else in this artstyle?

Also, I like how she walks around on the street in just a Tshirt and panties, and then later ditches the panties without even seeming to notice.
Exhibitionism, but not super blatant about it.

Reactions: AllexJr1

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Does someone know the name of the piano piece that plays when the fortune teller first appears?
use shazam or some other sound recognizing app. If it doesn't give you the right tracks, its most likely an original sound track.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes