2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Just to let you guys know it's from patron .and PC only. mmm looks like there is a glitch with Patreon doing what I normally would do subbed to get the links quickly unsub so I don't get charged 2x times in case I forgot. normally you get to keep access to the patron page till the following month but for some reason, it booted me from the dev patron page as well of not charging me as of now here. The link for ch11 PC only. for the script copy and past into the game folder, it's for a fix only its what on his pt page looks like just for errors. let me know if you having problems with the link
Just added the go file link

Mega

Saves from compressed Ch10 don't work. Discovered that my Ch8 normal saves work, in case anyone else has this problem.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Just to let you guys know it's from patron .and PC only. mmm looks like there is a glitch with Patreon doing what I normally would do subbed to get the links quickly unsub so I don't get charged 2x times in case I forgot. normally you get to keep access to the patron page till the following month but for some reason, it booted me from the dev patron page as well of not charging me as of now here. The link for ch11 PC only. for the script copy and past into the game folder, it's for a fix only its what on his pt page looks like just for errors. let me know if you having problems with the link
Just added the go file link

Mega

Gofile doesn't work.It says it's not available for public.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
are there no sex scenes in the game?
Haven't played 10 or 11 yet, but there were definitely sex scenes in 2-9, and possibly in 1 as well. None of those were with Megan or her daughters, but there were sex scenes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn another update ,, another let down ..... i mean this was supposed to be an incest game .. is this Dev. related to mrdots or what ???? if no then why is the Dev. fo9llowing along his footsteps with NO incest sex .... it's been 11 version now ..... mrdots went 14 in DMD ... are you people trying for some kind of record ??? :unsure:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
damn another update ,, another let down ..... i mean this was supposed to be an incest game .. is this Dev. related to mrdots or what ???? if no then why is the Dev. fo9llowing along his footsteps with NO incest sex .... it's been 11 version now ..... mrdots went 14 in DMD ... are you people trying for some kind of record ??? :unsure:
I haven't even loaded this up yet. Might just wait till episode 15 and see what's what. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ImperialD

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I agree,one tag say "Incest" but I haven't seen any incest yet.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Alright, finally updated the patch/WT but only for chapter 10 so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: save8lot

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
The Way Love Goes Ch. 11 Walkthrough Mod:

Note: We recommend using the uncompressed version of the game

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
JimPanse i've tried so very hard to give this game a chance but 11 episodes in (some of those i was a patreon for) and barely any improvements to the avn have been made at all.. early on i could understand this but with over £500 a month coming in via patreon and the creator STILL cant even pose a kiss scene correct without the characters either sucking the air gap between them or worse looking like two pieces of merged clay pressed together.. The dev has had long enough now to work on making this thing feel a little more polished than the state its still in, each update just feels like a rushed mess and its not like you can even blame that on lack of time between releases.. the scenes lack any emotion and quite often its just a click frenzy just to get through before getting onto some other updated title that at least has shown signs of improving

Reactions: Randeep44
2.70 star(s) 44 Votes