2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
When I search for The Way Love Goes, I can't find this thread. I searched for The Way and I was able to find a Modders page and found this thread through it.
Perhaps a Moderator can fix this?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
When I search for The Way Love Goes, I can't find this thread. I searched for The Way and I was able to find a Modders page and found this thread through it.
I suggest you to raise a Ticket, to make shure they get notificated about this issue,. thanks for the headup i Bookmark this tread right away

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I suggest you to raise a Ticket, to make shure they get notificated about this issue,. thanks for the headup i Bookmark this tread right away
I just searched in the game treads and Latest Updates and found it each time.

Reactions: xapican

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
UPDATE 2022-11-01: Updated to Chapter 13.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 13 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 13
you still work on this one?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Just made a simple WT which shows the answers with my recommendations to see all scenes in "green"

Just put the script file in your Game folder and overwrite it. Right click on the attached script.rpy file, then download to...

I tested it with this update and works perfect from Ep9-14.
There is one scene where you get to choose the winner of the "clothing" contest between Mom and Lily. You can choose to get both points if you want but only see the scene where Lily is your fav. If you choose Mom only, there is just a sentence and thats it.

Have fun

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
**with the three main love interests

Don't hold your breathe for Chapter 15 to have any. It still doesn't.
Jesus Christ this is blue balling. Getting into AWAM territory. Slow burn sucks the cum out of a dead man's dick.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
How big are the chapters in this game? I see it says 935mb which must make the chapters pretty small or animations are taking up the animations? I don't ever remember playing this game, also regarding IC patch, I assume a new patch needs to be made?

VoidlessBat

Dec 18, 2022
Damn Dude, this game sure is devises as hell. Looking at those review gives me some mixed feelings. Dude, do I take the plunge and wait for my shitty internet to take hours downloading it? or is this game just shit and I should it avoid like the plague?? Some bros help me out here. I do love incest though

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Damn Dude, this game sure is devises as hell. Looking at those review gives me some mixed feelings. Dude, do I take the plunge and wait for my shitty internet to take hours downloading it? or is this game just shit and I should it avoid like the plague?? Some bros help me out here. I do love incest though
I you like spending time on an island, going to a restaurant, having some small talk, getting a lot of tease and end up by getting annoyed and angry and rejecting the girls because you are in a bad mood after this, well it's for you!!:LOL:
The girls are gorgeous tho but for the moment it's just a big tease.

2.70 star(s) 44 Votes