2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
LOL, I was just going to search for this to see if it was updated since last after checking latest updates.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
We are supposed to be the MC right? Why is the MC thinking about how "stunning" Megan is? Why can't we decide that for ourselves? It's a common thing for this to happen in VNs, I still don't know why. Afer 3 lines she's a goddess and after 3 lines she's Incredible....
The guys is taking a shower narrating stuff that I didn't got with my choices. Serious lazy shit.

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Two things stand out in this tittle for me: The game over scene that put me out of my misery and Tucker Carlson on tv.

Thank you and the best of luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard
Apr 30, 2018
UPDATE 2021-12-31: Updated to Chapter 6.

The official incest patch still sucks so I will continue this one, I guess.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 4 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 6.
Will this be updated for Chapter 7? I'm hoping you have the time to do so.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Mod Inf: The Way Love Goes [Chapter 7]​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "Patch"
- update Chapter 7

Download: - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Mod Inf: The Way Love Goes [Chapter 7]​
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Brief description of the paths. helps to continue the game
- add "Incest Patch"
- update Chapter 7

Download: MEGA - -

View attachment 1590956 View attachment 1590957 View attachment 1590958
I checked your mod but I have to disappoint you that it doesn't really add incest, just like the incest patch linked in the OP doesn't really add incest either, it just changes the name displayed for "Megan" to "Aunt Megan" but a lot of the script still doesn't match the fact that MC is really related to her and her family.
Just at the very beginning of the game we read what can be seen on the screenshot I attached and it is clear that in order for the game to actually contain an incest it is necessary to correct the script in many places in order for it to make sense.
1641906426613.png

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
UPDATE 2021-12-31: Updated to Chapter 6.

The official incest patch still sucks so I will continue this one, I guess.

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 4 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 6.
update?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Problem, aside from all the other less than positive comments.

Leaving hand in place, no problem. Removing hand, problem

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes