2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Awh, crap.

Edit :

Jesus fucking christ, I swear, I want to shove those "he he" back down their throat with my bare hands now.
And that's only chapter 5.
Shit.

Edit 2 : I also note the overuse of "honey", "sweetie", "sweetheart" etc.. when the MC wants to be nice and kind with female characters. Once in a while, that can be fine, but every two sentences that definitely sounds weird and creepy.
ooh for fuck sake man, i was reading through the post while the game was downloading + unpacking and i read your comments and now while playing the game I CAN'T UNSEE THOUS REMARKS AT THE END OF SENTENCES, you fucked me up!

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
ooh for fuck sake man, i was reading through the post while the game was downloading + unpacking and i read your comments and now while playing the game I CAN'T UNSEE THOUS REMARKS AT THE END OF SENTENCES, you fucked me up!
Blessed be ye, who shall now share the burden of this eternal Curse

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xegrid

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Damn! I was hoping to kick Bella's sorry ass in chapter 22 but I guess it will have to wait...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi there.
Created a new up to date Incest+Walkthrough Mod

Updated on 28.10.2023

Mod Version: 0.7
Game Version: Chapter 22

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there.
Created a new up to date Incest+Walkthrough Mod

Updated on 28.10.2023

Mod Version: 0.7
Game Version: Chapter 22

seems taboo patch is for older version..can i update only wt and apply the ipatch using the one in 1 page ?hanks

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
While I think the game is better than its current 2.7 rating by far the progress is kind of frustrating that its basically just a checklist for each girl.

Hold hands with X, then Y, then Z
Kiss X, then Y, then Z
fondle X, then Y, then Z
etc, etc, etc. Its extremely formulaic and never goes out of order.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Jesus fucking christ, I swear, I want to shove those "he he" back down their throat with my bare hands now.
And that's only chapter 5.
Shit.

Edit 2 : I also note the overuse of "honey", "sweetie", "sweetheart" etc.. when the MC wants to be nice and kind with female characters. Once in a while, that can be fine, but every two sentences that definitely sounds weird and creepy.
"weird and creepy"
The reason I can't play the game for too long, been playing for months, I'm still only on Ch 17.

Reactions: Wlms
2.60 star(s) 47 Votes