2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Awh, crap.

Edit :

Jesus fucking christ, I swear, I want to shove those "he he" back down their throat with my bare hands now.
And that's only chapter 5.
Shit.

Edit 2 : I also note the overuse of "honey", "sweetie", "sweetheart" etc.. when the MC wants to be nice and kind with female characters. Once in a while, that can be fine, but every two sentences that definitely sounds weird and creepy.
Damn, i knew i could only play this one in short burst but didn't know why...until now. :LOL:

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Megan dreams of having sex with mc, does it now feels guilty. wow, never seen that cuming, no pun intended.
do all the devs meet up on any given night and brain storm ideas? this page is in, almost, all of these stories.
Mc is gone, dad dies, mc returns, hot step mom/daughters, mc has thoughts, try banging everything, bangs everything..........
Original as its going to get, I guess. SAD, but, I'll keep on downloading them. Maybe I'll go back to drinking, that will give me something to do.

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
I play this game everytime a new update drops and it feels like im just left more disappointed after every update but I'll still keep playing because I like Lily and Nina so much(some might want me locked up for this but I dont like big titty milfs). The actual story beyond the romance is hard to follow imo it seems to be all over the place. Dev needs to switch something up with progression however because its extremely repetitive and predictable and is starting to get boring (as soon as you do something with 1 girl you know the next 2 updates you'll be doing the exact same thing with the other 2)

• Love
Reactions: Dark Silence

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ch.22
N/A

Ch.21
N/A

Ch.20
N/A

Chapter 19
N/A

Chapter 18
N/A

Hey hey hey, goodbye.....
The dev hasn't had a changelog in forever, this is what they post for example....

Show less
Windows Version

Mac Version

Linux Version

Naughty Patch

Android (Standard)

Android (Naughty)
Can't post it here. Only available on my Discord

Walkthrough

Alright guys,

I think I'm done now with rendering for the next chapter. Here's the thing though...

I'm not sure if I should really call it chapter 21 and I tell you why. I'm now at 171 rendered images + 5 animations and that covers about half of the story I had planned in my head for this chapter. So to not make this one huge and make you guys wait a lot longer, I thought it would be better to cut it at this point and continue in the next chapter. So technically it's more like chapter 20.5.

But anyways, just thought I'd let you know. I'm gonna start with the script tomorrow so it won't be all too long now until it's done :)

Here's a little sneak peek

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thanks Ava and HP for this tears. It was one of the songs my mother played to teach me to dance. I had serious knees issues has a child, I had to use boots like those of Forrest Gump. They hurt like crazy. I hated exercises, but, I loved music and always tried to dance, even if I couldn't. This was one of the songs.

Na Na Na, Hey, Hey, Goodbye.

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes