2.70 star(s) 43 Votes

Melon Hunter

Jun 4, 2017
If I had to give one criticism, it would be that too much of a good thing ends up bad. What do I mean by that? I mean good god, Meggan's tits are enormous. Way bigger than is sexy. It's like she has two beach balls inflated on her chest, not attractive female breasts. Lily's are -almost- too big too. Also, I know there are some MILF hunters out there, but just once I'd like to see a novel like this focus on the younger girls, and leave their mom out of it. Just sayin'..
Bigger curvier breasts sell. It is fact. You are in the minority among men. Most men are put off by undeveloped girls. Men love curves & size. It is just how the market for men is. Developers who are side tracked into thinking variety is good, thus putting effort into developing smaller, less curvier models, often find out the hard financial way, they are wrong.

Some side characters, story pertaining characters may be ok, but the main females we are expected to hunt n screw, need to have the pay off at the end. It is just how most men are hardwired. Clever developers know this. A hard, difficult hunt to get the best pay off, a well developed fertile woman, is best for men.

Now women players, that is exact opposite market to men players, lot of effort is needed to design their character's personality. Women players expect the story characters to excite them. They want to feel. You can program an 80 year old smelly uncle, with the smallest tools, to give women orgasms like they never had, by using character development & story. Women players are another market. Again, sure there are exceptions, but that's just that, exceptions.

Catering exceptions will incur loss, beware dear developers. That's just my two cents.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone else getting an exception when you're on the island and have the option to kiss bella and/or to play with nina in the bedroom?

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
UPDATE 2022-09-01: Updated to Chapter 12. (and kinda merged with the lines from the official incest patch)

I used RIC0H's Walkthrough mod as a basis for an incest patch and applied it to the chapters 2 to 11 myself. Why? Because he wasn't finished before.

BTW: I had to rewrite a few lines. I also couldn't stand the whole "We throw 12yo boy out because he is lazy"-thing so I tried to correct that a bit. Might still be too far fetched but I think this time it's much easier to accept it and go with the flow now.

tl;dr Here is the Incest patch AND Walkthrough mod in one file for Chapter 12
update please

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dam talk about mrdots being a slow burner .... this Dev. has to be in second place for sure ... still really like this game tho ;)

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Now women players, that is exact opposite market to men players, lot of effort is needed to design their character's personality. Women players expect the story characters to excite them. They want to feel. You can program an 80 year old smelly uncle, with the smallest tools, to give women orgasms like they never had, by using character development & story. Women players are another market.
Sorry for breaking this for you man, but they aren't that different really. It's just that there should be some certain face features and abs for example, instead of tits and asses. Google "scientific blackpill".

Reactions: Crazymic79

RZ900

Sep 5, 2022
Or you are getting desensitized.
i think not, most of the good older games that already played still exciting me,
im try to find cool game like, summertime saga, dark neighborhood, my new life and many others

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
update the WT & incest patches please or i can just wait it out for the patches to be updated. need to sleep tbh Lmao haha

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Hello

I downloaded the latest version of the game and it says chapter_13 on the start page and it says at the end this is the end of chapter 12 please save here..

Did a brand new start to the game so I caught up with what happened at the beginning,

Something I have missed or should it be so?

2.70 star(s) 43 Votes