2.70 star(s) 43 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not terribly uncommon for there to be delays on access to builds other than Windows. In fact, for a long time, there were no leaks of the taboo Android version of the game, and that lagged back to the latest public version released.

However, normally the latest version available for Android remains listed on the OP. There's no listing now at all for the Android versions (standard or taboo). This is not normal. (And, unlike when the mods stopped supporting the community content links for ports/compressed versions, to the best of my knowledge this isn't a site-wide change.)
Mistakes happen...

But, hey mistakes can be rectified ;)

Reactions: RDFozz

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Really enjoyed the game, nice ladies and animated scenes :love: But I would love to hear all animated scenes with sounds, If I am correct there were sounds only in one scene. Also some more poses during scene could be available or some intensity controls. But in general very good work (y)

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
lame, no creampie for aunt Megan. Idiot MC wasted the load by pulling out and making a mess on her. Prob $1000 spent for that date and didn't even go for the creampie. After all that at that point I would have tried to put triplets in her (and Lily and Nina too, wouldn't want to leave them out and feeling neglected).

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
lame, no creampie for aunt Megan. Idiot MC wasted the load by pulling out and making a mess on her. Prob $1000 spent for that date and didn't even go for the creampie. After all that at that point I would have tried to put triplets in her (and Lily and Nina too, wouldn't want to leave them out and feeling neglected).
Actually, dude, there aren't any creampies in this game at all! If you find one, let me know. I have looked through the whole damn game, and have seen a single one! It's bullshit!

Reactions: MickeyMantle

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Actually, dude, there aren't any creampies in this game at all! If you find one, let me know. I have looked through the whole damn game, and have seen a single one! It's bullshit!
A couple of oral ones with Lily (or one with auntie, if you chose not to fuck her), but you're right, no pussy creampies yet. I was hoping auntie would be first but I guess I was hoping for too much. I mean damn, I know it's an extra render and some choice code but at least let the player choose to cum inside or not. Better still cum in her deep as a 3rd option = gets her pregnant later.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
A couple of oral ones with Lily (or one with auntie, if you chose not to fuck her), but you're right, no pussy creampies yet. I was hoping auntie would be first but I guess I was hoping for too much. I mean damn, I know it's an extra render and some choice code but at least let the player choose to cum inside or not. Better still cum in her deep as a 3rd option = gets her pregnant later.
I know, right? What's the problem with this dev? Does he not like the intimacy of creampie-ing a chick. Why does there always have to be cum flying all over the fucking room? And I have known LOTS of chicks who HATE to swallow! I have also know LOTS of chicks who don't even want it in their mouths, and they beg you to warn them first so they can jack you off the rest of the way! Can't we just contain it in a nice, tight, warm vagina from time to time? There's an added depth of romance to it in most cases, and it most games, it lends itself to pregnancy, which is one of my favorite game tags (see below)! Right?

Reactions: MickeyMantle

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Simple Walkthrough Mod for The Way Love Goes Chapter 20 (without Incest Patch)
with best choices (sorry for not adding the points in each menu, when I finished creating the mod I replaced it with the game's default file and I did it without much desire xD):

Maybe I'll modify it again so I can re-add the points of each menu, if I don't forget to do it... I'm very busy and the time I spent on the first one frustrated me a lot as I lost it as the good noob that I am.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPDATED:
Ready, now WT Mod show points in menus (no Incest Patch).

Regards&enjoy

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Very disapointed... Animations are too slow, not smooth and in a very low quality, rendered in the dark, so you can see nothing.
I can't understand why all dev waste their time by rendering this in the dark... Buy a candle, put a light

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Simple WT Mod for The Way Love Goes Chapter 20 with best choices (sorry for not adding the points in each menu, when I finished creating the mod I replaced it with the game's default file and I did it without much desire xD):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I'll modify it again so I can re-add the points of each menu, if I don't forget to do it... I'm very busy and the time I spent on the first one frustrated me a lot as I lost it as the good noob that I am.
Regards.

Ehm..... where it is? xD

• Haha
Reactions: Charona and xapican

Syemmea

Apr 13, 2021
It seems that in this game, you can't completely reject Nina and Lily. Even with consistently making wrong choices and having negative points, they still seem to worship the MC's cock. Why is that?

BDI

May 23, 2017
The Way Love Goes [Ch. 20] [Naughty Skunk Games]

NOTE: Incest patch included but not applied :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
It seems stupid to have to download another whole game just to get the incest patch, is there some way to just pin the patch to the first page?

Reactions: wescinlao
2.70 star(s) 43 Votes