Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
With the massage scene i must look into the patch and check it.I´m pretty sure that i don´t forget there a text line.With the 2 files i have only upload the rpy file because the secound the "rpyc" file will be createt by the game itself when you start the game.
Please do because all your previous patches worked fine !!! :D(y)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
This game is turning into a massive blue balls simulator! When it looks like the MC is going to get some la chucha, fate steps in and cock-blocks his hopes. He seems to lack the experience and courage to grab for the gusto.:rolleyes:

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
I'm still not convinced what you do is very beneficial for you. You are basicly doing 3 games in 1 as the 3 paths are vastly different.

I can't say I do not enjoy the stories (specially the B path, it has some really unique elements, and the escape was really well done), but damn this will be a lot of work to keep all maintained. Also you still need someone to proofread for you, there's a lot of incorrect grammar.

Anyways great job!

Reactions: Zee95

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
I came across an african man once...he asked me..."Do you know da wae?" I sat and thought about that for a moment and responded kindly.."Yes, I know da wae."

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
great update zee
thx

the saviour route is surely interesting as it may interfere with all our previous actions. i am so torn by vic situation it's realy hard to make a good decision there. so thats great

the other path feels like groundwork for maybe a harem route? idk either way i am glad i replayed the whole game again

gl and hopefully u will get more time off work to make as much content as u need to go through with ur ideea

p.s. pls make the pagination for save files a different color or maybe some drop shadows ...

Reactions: Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So you notised that allmost "next" line after what I had mentioned ?????
Yes:D.But I also know why the lines weren't in the patch.This scenes a new from this update and i have only looked into the new chapter files.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes:D.But I also know why the lines weren't in the patch.This scenes a new from this update and i have only looked into the new chapter files.
Yes and I added that line in your patch (by my own, can you imagine it) !!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes