Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Route A is where the mc beat the guy.Route b i´m not sure whats happen there and Route C is where Adelle is kidnapped
Sorry to bother you again (thinking other gamers), route c beginnig, when they leave the barn, there is Janet again at couple of lines !!!!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry to bother you again (thinking other gamers), route c beginnig, when they leave the barn, there is Janet again at couple of lines !!!!
You don't bother me.im contrary I think it's great that someone tells me what's missing.I do the patch alone and there it can unfortunately come to the fact that I overlook some things.Or in this case that i forgot to look into the last chapter files

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 , next time you implement a villain in The Way, you should call him @gigan ! He's useless, he's not focused and he only does stupid things! In fact, there a little bit of Despicable Me in him.

And, knowing that my English is not excellent, I would like to clarify for those who have not understood the second degree::p:LOL:
You know I love your work @gigan! :love::giggle:
Haha... Good idea:)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This was a good update @Zee95, it would seem to me that now the three (unless there's even more?) different paths are set; the "coward" route, in which MC (probably) ends up in a relationship with Estelle. The "local hero route" in which MC (probably) ends up having a relationship with Victoria, the girl apart from Adele MC saves, and lastly the "lowkey hero" route in which MC saves Adele before that guy manages to abduct her and (probably) ends up in a relationship with Adele and/or Janet. So it would seem to me that these three ladies are the main ladies now, Monique and Angela are just "side pieces", so to speak, although I do fancy them quite a bit too, wouldn't mind if things with them got very serious too :p
But now remains to be seen what's in store story-wise, to be continued...! :p

I will be eagerly awaiting for future updates, keep up the great work! :)

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
10 min gameplay, after escape maniac game end :/
This update focused on two paths; the path where you save Adele before she gets abducted, and the path where you both got abducted, so there's more than 10 minutes.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This update focused on two paths; the path where you ran away and Adele got abducted, and the path where you both got abducted, so there's more than 10 minutes.
Wrong !!!! Update is routes witch you beated the punk and another, where you both were kidnapped !!!!

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Found an issue with the story...You find out that Victoria has been there for 6 months and she claims to not have eaten anything in that time...the human body cannot survive for 6 months with no food.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Each path is about 30 minutes of gameplay, if you are reading the text, if u're not, 10 minutes, or even less.
She would not have survived the week without eating anything :)
But the game has bloopers.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wrong !!!! Update is routes witch you beated the punk and another, where you both were kidnapped !!!!
Ah right, that's how it was, I recalled it was the route where MC ran off to call for help :p
But yeah you're right, it was the both hero routes that the update focused on, coward path didn't get anything this time, that path in current version still ends after bad sex with Estelle and later MC is outside smoking a cig and watches the neighbor girl argue with her boyfriend or whatever he is :p

Reactions: Nerttu and Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes