3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
At the start, there are black transitions between all the movements, and many of the scenes, some are slow, some are fast. However, I noticed other scenes have a fade effect between images instead, which is far less noticeable than the black screen transition. It's a bit inconsistent.

Reactions: Zee95

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, a half naked male ass, getting a syringe.... I hope the other paths was more exciting, lol :p

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Don't get it, last time I played think it was ver .13 end with killing the psyschos and finding sis. Just d/l a played newest ver and all there is is the hospital scene and game ends at making out with Victoria.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Don't get it, last time I played think it was ver .13 end with killing the psyschos and finding sis. Just d/l a played newest ver and all there is is the hospital scene and game ends at making out with Victoria.
I guess you was the jealous type, lol.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well he got more than the half naked ass of the MC I got, so I guess the laugh was on him... or in your case, on the both of us. Could have allowed for a extra squeeze on the mom or something you know :p (affection of the moment, lol).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So you are playing only one route ?????

Sep 4, 2018
Guess I got to wait longer since I'm on route C I think it is when the game ends finding adele and the other girl in the cage. sigh

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Guess I got to wait longer since I'm on route C I think it is when the game ends finding adele and the other girl in the cage. sigh
The game continue on that path with this release. But you either end up with a kiss or at most the MC's half naked ass. so, decide if that is worth the dl or not :p

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Wow I did try this game before, But I did not expect this, Someone needs to write a better fuller description of this,
I never really thought the game would do the path thing at the vodka/attack part.
I was sure it would end with a 'game over' screen and some ending scenes..
Very well written @Zee95 , Nicely thought out. This is underrated.

Reactions: Zee95

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Man this game need really a walkthrough!
This game split in two path! And i really wanna know all the upcoming for both!

I put under spoiler but i can write only about the v0.17, because just now i find the v0.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So who do you all think?

This was a good update @Zee95, it would seem to me that now the three (unless there's even more?) different paths are set; the "coward" route, in which MC (probably) ends up in a relationship with Estelle. The "local hero route" in which MC (probably) ends up having a relationship with Victoria, the girl apart from Adele MC saves, and lastly the "lowkey hero" route in which MC saves Adele before that guy manages to abduct her and (probably) ends up in a relationship with Adele and/or Janet. So it would seem to me that these three ladies are the main ladies now, Monique and Angela are just "side pieces", so to speak, although I do fancy them quite a bit too, wouldn't mind if things with them got very serious too :p
But now remains to be seen what's in store story-wise, to be continued...! :p

I will be eagerly awaiting for future updates, keep up the great work! :)
I hope that there is at last one ending with the family one! Because i play the incest/step route.
So i really wanna one ending with the mother/sister or with both.
I can understand ppl who wanna normal ending route, but i hope to see also the step/incest one too.

Now i am starting download the v0.18 cant wait to try it.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
....just started playing this and I'm already lost. How tf do I pass time in this game? Mom is in the kitchen making dinner, I met my neighbor lady, I groped my sister, but I can't figure out what to do to get to dinner. I guess I need a key to play videogames, but who knows where that is and who the hell locks up their videogames, and who the hell has hard copies of their pc games, sigh.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
....just started playing this and I'm already lost. How tf do I pass time in this game? Mom is in the kitchen making dinner, I met my neighbor lady, I groped my sister, but I can't figure out what to do to get to dinner. I guess I need a key to play videogames, but who knows where that is and who the hell locks up their videogames, and who the hell has hard copies of their pc games, sigh.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes