Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
....just started playing this and I'm already lost. How tf do I pass time in this game? Mom is in the kitchen making dinner, I met my neighbor lady, I groped my sister, but I can't figure out what to do to get to dinner. I guess I need a key to play videogames, but who knows where that is and who the hell locks up their videogames, and who the hell has hard copies of their pc games, sigh.

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who's been having this issue... I've been wandering back and forth between the same 6-7 locations, like a prolapsed anus, for the better part of 30 minutes. Lol (Okay, it was more like an hour...I thought maybe time would naturally progress as I moved through the house- it does not.) :)

Reactions: deluges

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I am so glad that I'm not the only one who's been having this issue... I've been wandering back and forth between the same 6-7 locations, like a prolapsed anus, for the better part of 30 minutes. Lol (Okay, it was more like an hour...I thought maybe time would naturally progress as I moved through the house- it does not.) :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

THIS. This has to be the most helpful thing I have ever seen. I've have been to each of the beginning locations multiple times and never saw any of those things. Lol They were really well hidden and/or I had no idea what I was looking for- I even tried to help the "landlady" (hahahaha) prepare dinner, if there was a way or tried unplugging the TV again... Btw, none of those things worked- FYI. :) Now that I know things are carefully squirreled away in the scenes- it's time to break out my HOG eyes and dive back into this game.

Edit: I feel even dumber now than I did before- the items are actually labeled in their respective scenes... Wow. I must really need sleep or something. D'oh.

Reactions: deluges and Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 i have a question.I have at the moment time so i would see the new picture for the key search.But i don´t become this scene. And my question is ho do i become this scene? i mean the picture "1a 1".

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
Here is a little walktrough how to escape a farm for those who have trouble with

1-st picture go right screenshot0008.png
2-nd picture go through this screenshot0009.png
3-rd picture click on this loop screenshot0010.png
4-th picture click on garbage, it should come out a human hand screenshot0012.png
5-th picture back to main room to take a rope screenshot0014.png
6-th picture when you take a rope click on that hand you found earlier in garbage screenshot0015.png , when you do that, it should start automatic scene and you out like in picture 7
7-th picture go up front screenshot0016.png know click to search the trunk and you will found out a dead girl in it
8-th picture go left screenshot0019.png
9-th picture go right screenshot0022.png , and from that point it start automatic scene where you kill a maniac with knife you found in trunk
10-th picture you decide where to kill his mom or not I suggest kill :D screenshot0023.png

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Here is a little walktrough how to escape a farm for those who have trouble with

1-st picture go right View attachment 219547
2-nd picture go through this View attachment 219549
3-rd picture click on this loop View attachment 219550
4-th picture click on garbage, it should come out a human hand View attachment 219551
5-th picture back to main room to take a rope View attachment 219552
6-th picture when you take a rope click on that hand you found earlier in garbage View attachment 219553 , when you do that, it should start automatic scene and you out like in picture 7
7-th picture go up front View attachment 219556 know click to search the trunk and you will found out a dead girl in it
8-th picture go left View attachment 219558
9-th picture go right View attachment 219559 , and from that point it start automatic scene where you kill a maniac with knife you found in trunk
10-th picture you decide where to kill his mom or not I suggest kill :D View attachment 219560
Hm I found an unloaded gun but no knife ...

Reactions: Safetydummy

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Hm I found an unloaded gun but no knife ...
There's bullets to that gun in one of the drawers in the same room. That's pretty much the only thing you're missing to finish that scene

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Well, there's actually 3 different paths as of right now; "coward" path where you ran off to call for help when Adele was being abducted, "Adele's own personal hero" in which you prevented the abduction, and "local hero" in which you both got abducted and then you saved both Adele and Victoria.
As for walkthrough, I found it relatively easy to find out just what exactly you need to do in order to get what, but especially in the "local hero" route I did have to make a few attempts in order to save the girls successfully, you needed to do certain things to succeed, but I didn't need a walkthrough, and there actually was no walkthrough when I did it :)

I think Zee is doing a really good job with this game, not only has he written (so far) 3 very different paths, but they're all great paths, but I also really like the art, and while at first it might have seemed like it would be a pretty typical stepcest/incest story, at first, then things started to happen, rather dramatic things too, and I was like "ooooooh, okay okay, I'm loving this, I want more!", it's actually shaping up to be a rather unique story, and I've been a fan since the beginning, but with each update I've been fanboying more and more, it really is a very good job Zee is doing :)
Very aGreedo

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
This game is fucking amazing!
Look at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and

Just WOW!
Sorry, Zee =)
But now... Oh, Fuck! I'm glad i was wrong.
Great work!
Thnx! I'm glad you changed your mind.:)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thnx! I'm glad you changed your mind.:)
The answer to this might be obvious, but I can't help but to ask; did you improve Adele's looks for this update?
Just wondering because she looks drop dead gorgeous now, and I actually really love her without make up, she looks so good without it, haha. I might be wrong but Janet also looks improved, not sure about Angela though, but she does look good as well, and definitely liking Victoria :p

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The answer to this might be obvious, but I can't help but to ask; did you improve Adele's looks for this update?
Just wondering because she looks drop dead gorgeous now, and I actually really love her without make up, she looks so good without it, haha. I might be wrong but Janet also looks improved, not sure about Angela though, but she does look good as well, and definitely liking Victoria :p
Yes, I improved all the characters. I changed their shaders. Now I use a special material (skin material, multilayer material. I haven't seen such material in any game. ) (it looks more realistic) (this material has one issue, some artifacts arise during the animation) But I think it is worth it.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes, I improved all the characters. I changed their shaders. Now I use a special material (skin material, multilayer material. I haven't seen such material in any game. ) (it looks more realistic) (this material has one issue, some artifacts arise during the animation) But I think it is worth it.
Hehe, it definitely is, the ladies definitely look really good, they always did before, but now they REALLY look delicious, hehe, you sure are improving all the time :)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes