Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah, and another issue, this material is rendered 3-4 times longer.
No worries, it might take longer, but the quality is improved furthermore, and I take quality over quantity any day :)

Reactions: Nerttu

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes, I improved all the characters. I changed their shaders. Now I use a special material (skin material, multilayer material. I haven't seen such material in any game. ) (it looks more realistic) (this material has one issue, some artifacts arise during the animation) But I think it is worth it.
I'm glad Adele got an update. She looked like a cookie cutter model you see in so many other games before. Now with that haircut and new style she looks so much more unique.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm, okay I've watched the little video...but I don't seem to be able to stop the kidnapper meat-head by striking him in the knee. The option never comes up nor is his knee highlighted like the "photo" and the "key" were in the video- did I do something wrong? What events/choices do I need to select prior to the abduction?

I did the escape route, already- that was satisfying. I thought about carrying something on with Victoria, but then her infatuation may be something like reverse-Stockholm Syndrome, she's only enamored with you because you saved her...

I have to admit, this game has quite a few layers that I was not expecting- I may have to find someway to organize 42 separate saves, just so I can see how varied these paths are...this is not the game I thought it would be. In addition to a story, there are twists that I haven't seen in too many other games and not all of them are pleasant. The suspense an dread you feel, when you're creeping around the kidnapper's compound was so eerie and tense- I think I may have actually been holding my breath a couple of times- I know I did when I snuck into the back of house...that was some serious tension.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm, okay I've watched the little video...but I don't seem to be able to stop the kidnapper meat-head by striking him in the knee. The option never comes up nor is his knee highlighted like the "photo" and the "key" were in the video- did I do something wrong? What events/choices do I need to select prior to the abduction?

I did the escape route, already- that was satisfying. I thought about carrying something on with Victoria, but then her infatuation may be something like reverse-Stockholm Syndrome, she's only enamored with you because you saved her...

I have to admit, this game has quite a few layers that I was not expecting- I may have to find someway to organize 42 separate saves, just so I can see how varied these paths are...this is not the game I thought it would be. In addition to a story, there are twists that I haven't seen in too many other games and not all of them are pleasant. The suspense an dread you feel, when you're creeping around the kidnapper's compound was so eerie and tense- I think I may have actually been holding my breath a couple of times- I know I did when I snuck into the back of house...that was some serious tension.
Don't drink vodka before going to the store

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Don't drink vodka before going to the store
Ah, thank you- I wondered about that, the MC did say his head cleared from the vodka when he surveyed the situation...but I guess that's what a drunk would believe. Lol I shall try this...

Btw, your game has been quite the pleasant surprise- definitely not what I was expecting. I was just trying it out, due the slump in releases lately and figured that I'd probably delete because of the tags "violence" and "gore", I was looking for another "taboo" game to pass the time... This game is so much more and then some- the tags in the OP really need to be amended to include everything that this wonderful game has to offer- well done, Zee. I am hooked.

I notice that you do a lot of upskirt angles (not that I mind)- this is like your trademark, you should call them "pant-Zee shots". Lol

Well, time to go whoop a cannibal meat-head in the parking lot. :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ah, thank you- I wondered about that, the MC did say his head cleared from the vodka when he surveyed the situation...but I guess that's what a drunk would believe. Lol I shall try this...

Btw, your game has been quite the pleasant surprise- definitely not what I was expecting. I was just trying it out, due the slump in releases lately and figured that I'd probably delete because of the tags "violence" and "gore", I was looking for another "taboo" game to pass the time... This game is so much more and then some- the tags in the OP really need to be amended to include everything that this wonderful game has to offer- well done, Zee. I am hooked.

I notice that you do a lot of upskirt angles (not that I mind)- this is like your trademark, you should call them "pant-Zee shots". Lol

Pant-Zee shot, now that's catchy, I like that, haha :p

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Thnx for ur feedback. I appreciate it! I hope the upcoming updates will seem interesting to you too.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 i have a question.I have at the moment time so i would see the new picture for the key search.But i don´t become this scene. And my question is ho do i become this scene? i mean the picture "1a 1".
I added this picture in the first chapter. When you click on the drawer, this picture appears.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I added this picture in the first chapter. When you click on the drawer, this picture appears.
I don´t know why but this scene doesn´t come to me.After i click on the drawer i become the text what is on the sceenshot and after that I can walk free again

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
In fact now, the key is the true star of the game, she need an extra update about her life:sneaky:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 Thanks for your help.I have figured out why this happen.This scene is in the label imm10 and i have this in the patch from the previous version.Hey next incest patch update incoming :cautious:

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes