deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Well I wasnt ready for it to end so soon. Gonna be a pain in the ass to wait for more updates
How I feel about damn near every game on here. Especially when I noticed that they were just updated the beginning of this month :mad:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Man this game need really a walkthrough!
This game split in two path! And i really wanna know all the upcoming for both!

I put under spoiler but i can write only about the v0.17, because just now i find the v0.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So who do you all think?

I hope that there is at last one ending with the family one! Because i play the incest/step route.
So i really wanna one ending with the mother/sister or with both.
I can understand ppl who wanna normal ending route, but i hope to see also the step/incest one too.

Now i am starting download the v0.18 cant wait to try it.
Btw, the game has three paths !!!!!! :LOL:

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The game could really need a bit visual aid in regard of branching, and what you want to go for. Like some dialogue hints at least.

Reactions: Arcane666

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys before i do some stupid move XD
I have the game version v0.18 and the incest patch is v0.18a? Or there is an update game v0.18a? @_@
Because on the main page the download version is 0.18.
So do i need to use the incest patch 0.18a on the v0.18?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I have come to the point where I have freed myself from the rope and now I am not able to get out of here. What shall I do to get out of here?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Well I have come to the point where I have freed myself from the rope and now I am not able to get out of here. What shall I do to get out of here?
Go to the room to the right, then through the courtains > Mouse over and click on the concrete post (top right) > Click the Trash > Go back and pick up the rope > Click the hand

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Man this game need really a walkthrough!
This game split in two path! And i really wanna know all the upcoming for both!

I put under spoiler but i can write only about the v0.17, because just now i find the v0.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So who do you all think?

I hope that there is at last one ending with the family one! Because i play the incest/step route.
So i really wanna one ending with the mother/sister or with both.
I can understand ppl who wanna normal ending route, but i hope to see also the step/incest one too.

Now i am starting download the v0.18 cant wait to try it.
Well, there's actually 3 different paths as of right now; "coward" path where you ran off to call for help when Adele was being abducted, "Adele's own personal hero" in which you prevented the abduction, and "local hero" in which you both got abducted and then you saved both Adele and Victoria.
As for walkthrough, I found it relatively easy to find out just what exactly you need to do in order to get what, but especially in the "local hero" route I did have to make a few attempts in order to save the girls successfully, you needed to do certain things to succeed, but I didn't need a walkthrough, and there actually was no walkthrough when I did it :)

I think Zee is doing a really good job with this game, not only has he written (so far) 3 very different paths, but they're all great paths, but I also really like the art, and while at first it might have seemed like it would be a pretty typical stepcest/incest story, at first, then things started to happen, rather dramatic things too, and I was like "ooooooh, okay okay, I'm loving this, I want more!", it's actually shaping up to be a rather unique story, and I've been a fan since the beginning, but with each update I've been fanboying more and more, it really is a very good job Zee is doing :)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I agree with everything @Eerie Entity said. The only downside of having three vastly different paths is that updates might feel shorter for those who only wants to follow one of them. It's definitely worth playing all paths though. Zee is creating something pretty unique here

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I agree with everything @Eerie Entity said. The only downside of having three vastly different paths is that updates might feel shorter for those who only wants to follow one of them. It's definitely worth playing all paths though. Zee is creating something pretty unique here
And not only that, but because of multiple paths, he also need to create the renders for each path, it's all extra work, and Zee is doing it all for free (though I would highly suggest that if at all possible and if people like the game, they should throw a few bucks his way as a support), it's a lot of quality work he does, all for free, and I DEFINITELY appreciate his efforts, I've been suggesting this game to a number of people who have asked for recommendations since the beginning :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have the game version v0.18 and the incest patch is v0.18a? Or there is an update game v0.18a? @_@
Yes !!!! (y)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have written the version number what zee95 written in the post 2009 where he released the new version.Anyway i have changed the text that this is for version 0.18.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes