Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
This was a good update @Zee95, it would seem to me that now the three (unless there's even more?) different paths are set; the "coward" route, in which MC (probably) ends up in a relationship with Janet. The "local hero route" in which MC (probably) ends up having a relationship with Victoria, the girl apart from Adele MC saves, and lastly the "lowkey hero" route in which MC saves Adele before that guy manages to abduct her and (probably) ends up in a relationship with Adele. So it would seem to me that these three ladies are the main ladies now, Estelle, Monique and Angela are just "side pieces", so to speak, although I do fancy them quite a bit too, wouldn't mind if things with them got very serious too :p
But now remains to be seen what's in store story-wise, to be continued...! :p

I will be eagerly awaiting for future updates, keep up the great work! :)
Thnx, hope the upcoming updates will like even more.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thnx, hope the upcoming updates will like even more.
Oh I'm certain that I'll like them, I've loved the game since the beginning, and I definitely like the different branches, all three(?) branches are completely different from one another, each of which can shape up the story to be very different, and I really like that :p
In many other games the branches are just slightly altered from one another but not by much :p

Reactions: Zee95 and Nerttu

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, the text aint saying about what they drinked allso !!!! :p:p
Well Victoria did say that there wasn't a lot of water for them to drink, so I don't know what she/they were drinking if there wasn't much water, unless the bad guy gave them water (which he probably did, gotta keep the future supper alive) :p

Reactions: Zee95 and Nerttu

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have a stupd question who played the b route.Is the text ok what i wrote in the hospital where the mc sayd that his dad died where he was 8 years old and the answer from Victoria? The original text was that the mc sayd that he is adoptet and his real parents died.This text line was the hardest for me in this update.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
i have a stupd question who played the b route.Is the text ok what i wrote in the hospital where the mc sayd that his dad died where he was 8 years old and the answer from Victoria? The original text was that the mc sayd that he is adoptet and his real parents died.This text line was the hardest for me in this update.
I wrote these two lines on purpose nearby each other, you could just delete them.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Text says, she didn`t eat the MEAT and usually people eat allso something else than just meat !!!! :confused::rolleyes:
Possible, though the way they were talking, that is all they ate considering they are cannibals. However, since the developer cleared it up, that's fine. It was a minor point anyway just something that didn't make a lot of sense.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I notised that too, but I don`t recall, that adoption was mentioned before !!!! I might be wrong !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I wrote these two lines on purpose nearby each other, you could just delete them.
yes that was one of the solutions what i had in mind.The problem with that is that i would have to copy the whole label of it into the patch to change it, but then for the next update on this route the patch would be unusable until i updated it.So i came to this solution that i wrote"My dad died where i was 8 years old. My mom raised me and my sisters alone."

Reactions: Nerttu and Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes