depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
The Way suprised me very good too like some stated, it evolved in front of my eyes from not bad to awesome. Writing, gameplay, VN parts, renders gets better and better. Pacing and character developments are mostly just right. Story is filled with variety; thrill, exploration, horror, sadness, romance, love, eroticism, etc. and your choices do matter and opens surprising paths.

But I'm furious, because there isn't more content of this emotion filled gem. I demand more content! :p Joking aside kudos to the talented dev and sir you have a new patron.

Reactions: UncleVT

buffalo68

Apr 7, 2018
Good morning, I just want to say one thing .if you have a little thought how much work and head is in there in such a project and then there are people over and over again that are upset that a mistake and the same is in it and not a tired euro have to pay for it I wonder why they always do this to themselves I wonder why they always do that to download it and do not wait until the error has been corrected So please friends clearly you can call him attention but then please in his mailbox, I think only right way nobody should feel personally attacked I just wanted to mention it that way.and I wish all despite barking
have a nice day.greeting buffalo ;):)

Reactions: Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
One quick question does Android version consist of incest patch?
All versions on the op site doesn´t including the incest patch.I createtd the incest patch for the windows version.I don´t know what do you need for the android version.When you only need the rpyc file instead of the rpy file that can i upload for you.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The Way suprised me very good too like some stated, it evolved in front of my eyes from not bad to awesome. Writing, gameplay, VN parts, renders gets better and better. Pacing and character developments are mostly just right. Story is filled with variety; thrill, exploration, horror, sadness, romance, love, eroticism, etc. and your choices do matter and opens surprising paths.

But I'm furious, because there isn't more content of this emotion filled gem. I demand more content! :p Joking aside kudos to the talented dev and sir you have a new patron.
Thnx, bud! Hope u won't be disappointed.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
i just thought, hey, what would happen if i choose that option instead of this, it turns out there is a completly different story for both options, i who knows how many branches and sub branches is there. this game sure has so many paths. disadvantage of this situation is, every path has only so much content in them. it makes the development process take a lot in these type of games. i hope it turns out well

Zahonan

Nov 24, 2018
Hey I want to ask something. I'm at the point outside of the store. I would like to over the adventurous path where the kidnapper takes both the MC and Adele, rather than beating him outside the store, since I read in the posts that there is a way to save her anyway. So I have this dilema. If I allow this to happen, what happens then? Does the MC saves her on time or she gets violated first? I know I may be getting too emotional here, it's just a game after all :p
But the things is she turned out to be a sweet girl after all and I'm not sure I want her behaviour to change if I don't save her on time.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey I want to ask something. I'm at the point outside of the store. I would like to over the adventurous path where the kidnapper takes both the MC and Adele, rather than beating him outside the store, since I read in the posts that there is a way to save her anyway. So I have this dilema. If I allow this to happen, what happens then? Does the MC saves her on time or she gets violated first? I know I may be getting too emotional here, it's just a game after all :p
But the things is she turned out to be a sweet girl after all and I'm not sure I want her behaviour to change if I don't save her on time.
The problem is to say this without to spoiler you.But to answer your question, if I'm not confusing myself with the route then you'll get the answer in this version.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes