RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm conflicted as to whether I like Path A or B better. B introduces a lot of other characters, but in A I like the fact that the MC and Adele share that moment.

I guess it will depend on how B develops and if the same romantic option is available farther down the line.

So for now it seems like
A: Bright and Shiny
B: Dark but liveable
C: Holy Crap

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
Man dont want to be negative, but the MC is annoying AF what a loser.. really annoying that you cant influence that. The designs are nice though..

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
incest patch worth it?
i think nobody can answer that for you.You need to know if you want it to be your family or not.The story remains the same only the difference is whether it is then the mother and sister.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Hello friends! I want to share my thoughts with you all. I hope you will understand me. If the situation with the game "The Way" doesn't change in the next few updates, I plan to freeze the project. I hope for your understanding. I spend 6-8-10 hours a day making this game. But I will not end the game unfinished. I will try to finish it, with the possibility of making a sequel. In the meantime, I'm working, as i was working before, or even more, I work a lot and hard on the game. Of course, I am pleased to work even for positive feedback, but now the situation has changed a bit.
Thank you All for your help and support!
And, If you are disappointed in my game, you can write me a message, I will refund you your donations.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'm sad to hear that @Zee95, but I understand why you're considering this. Your game haven't gotten the attention it deserves. I hope more people will give the game a try, as it's one of the more interesting Ren'Py games out there. Maybe you should try focusing more on one of the routes for a while, to get the story going a bit more? I'm not saying that will automatically grow interest in the game, but I have a feeling that most of the "casuals" are interested in getting to the parts that they can rub one out to. Personally, I am very interested in seeing where the story might take me, but I'm not most people ^^

I admit that I haven't been supporting your game financially so far, but I'll throw some money at you once my next paycheck comes in.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I'm sad to hear that @Zee95, but I understand why you're considering this. Your game haven't gotten the attention it deserves. I hope more people will give the game a try, as it's one of the more interesting Ren'Py games out there. Maybe you should try focusing more on one of the routes for a while, to get the story going a bit more? I'm not saying that will automatically grow interest in the game, but I have a feeling that most of the "casuals" are interested in getting to the parts that they can rub one out to. Personally, I am very interested in seeing where the story might take me, but I'm not most people ^^

I admit that I haven't been supporting your game financially so far, but I'll throw some money at you once my next paycheck comes in.
Thanks, buddy! I'm still working on the game, it was just a thought. Then let's see how the game goes. You should not support me financially, if you have problems with finances, I know that perfectly well. I want the people who support me financially, not to feel any loss to their budget. Therefore, your words are a big support :)

Reactions: lamarks and CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks, buddy! I'm still working on the game, it was just a thought. Then let's see how the game goes. You should not support me financially, if you have problems with finances, I know that perfectly well. I want the people who support me financially, not to feel any loss to their budget. Therefore, your words are a big support :)
I definitely won't be able to support you with a lot every month, but my next paycheck should be high enough to throw in $20 for February at least, then I'll probably go down to a $2-5 patron after that. I'm super broke right now, but that's because of the holidays ^^

I'm glad to hear that you won't abandon the game, as I'm super curious about what your plans are for the various routes. I added your game to my signature, which hopefully helps a bit for when I'm posting in other threads :) Your game really deserves more attention

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 When i read your text it made me sad but i can understand that you are thinking of freeze the game.You are my favorite developer here and i really like this game.I would support you immediately with money but unfortunately i can't.But i try to make up for it by supporting you here in the thread.

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Guys! No need to worry! Everything will be fine:) The way still alive, and I'm still working on it. Already 60 renders are done (0.19) So no need to worry. Just was thinking about future updates... Probably i should delete this post from my Patreon page:)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
It's really sad to see that talented, honest and nongreedy devs get little support. But dishonests, milkers and talentless ones get shit ton of money. I hope at least some people open their eyes and start supporting you.

I can understand your frustration, discouragement. If you decide to freeze the development in future, my little support until that freeze point will be a "Thank you" for all your hard work, so I will continue to support your game. I sincerely hope that everything gets better for you, good luck. :)

BTW I wonder if there's a curse on me, the moment I started to support a dev, there is bad news. :p

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
It's really sad to see that talented, honest and nongreedy devs get little support. But dishonests, milkers and talentless ones get shit ton of money. I hope at least some people open their eyes and start supporting you.

I can understand your frustration, discouragement. If you decide to freeze the development in future, my little support until that freeze point will be a "Thank you" for all your hard work, so I will continue to support your game. I sincerely hope that everything gets better for you, good luck. :)

BTW I wonder if there's a curse on me, the moment I started to support a dev, there is bad news. :p
Thnx, man! probably the game isn't too good at this moment to get many patrons, so i'll try to make it better. Thank you for your words, and your support! Be sure there isn't curse on you, I have these thoughts from updade to updade :)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes