xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
I hope you add something new instead of same things until now was only render image again and again.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Updates to this game confuses me more than anything. I somehow got to "Ang" touching my dick and "waking him up" then the version ended. Was it a tiny update or does it depend on choices?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I added this update right now, due to the fact that there will be a lot of work with the next update, there must be at least three locations from scratch. it will take about a month. also the episode with "saving Adele" in the plans to do with a lot of choices.
This update is not so small, it contains about 70 pictures.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
I get that not everyone has played adventure games. Geez, if you ever tried to find stuff like "Secret of Monkey island", "Full Throttle" then shit like that was frustrating. I think as a 90's adult those games were in line of computer triggering. Not knowing what went where or did I miss something. There were no big internet searches that had a walkthrough somewhere, so you made due. I guess in the "me" generations , if the game does not tell you exactly what to do then it is a shit game. Anyways thatsmy soapbox. I like the game, weird but good.
Maybe just maybe, people don't want to waste their time on a mediocre adult game and just want a decent fap.

U

User_10739

I got the depressing ending the first time I played and wondered what I did wrong so I did some reading. I think really the issue is with the hidden items, like how the hell was I supposed to know the trunk even opened let alone contained weapons? I thought I could just club the guy with the bottle of JD...

Seeing all the art that Zee95 is posting I'm looking forward to the future.

@Zee95 what's with the extra The way_script.zip file after main extraction?

Also with all these new images from 0.0.5 why does my game end with the chick in the toilet on night 1, same as 0.0.1?

Last edited by a moderator:

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
The game also still has assets from the original art style, so that could get removed to keep unused assets to a minimum?

Reactions: Zee95

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I got the depressing ending the first time I played and wondered what I did wrong so I did some reading. I think really the issue is with the hidden items, like how the hell was I supposed to know the trunk even opened let alone contained weapons? I thought I could just club the guy with the bottle of JD...

Also with all these new images from 0.0.5 why does my game end with the chick in the toilet on night 1, same as 0.0.1?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

It was a backup, I forgot to remove it.
the second, I think you don't drink at all, in the next version will be a prize for those who do not drink. In this version to go to the toilet you have to be drunk. I think it's logical, since a sober person will not go to the bathroom to spy on Ang)))

Reactions: bernthal

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
It was a backup, I forgot to remove it.
the second, I think you don't drink at all, in the next version will be a prize for those who do not drink. In this version to go to the toilet you have to be drunk. I think it's logical, since a sober person will not go to the bathroom to spy on Ang)))
Regarding the bathroom scene, I thought it was really strange that if you tell her she's hot she gets mad and kicks you out of the bathroom, but if you say you just happened to see them and didn't mean to(even paraphrasing George Washington's "I cannot tell a lie"), she wants to suck your dick. I don't...I don't quite get the logic there man I'm sorry, lol. Maybe there's more to Ang's character and you get into that later?

Other than that and some minor issues, I like what you're doing so far. Looking forward to the next update.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Regarding the bathroom scene, I thought it was really strange that if you tell her she's hot she gets mad and kicks you out of the bathroom, but if you say you just happened to see them and didn't mean to(even paraphrasing George Washington's "I cannot tell a lie"), she wants to suck your dick. I don't...I don't quite get the logic there man I'm sorry, lol. Maybe there's more to Ang's character and you get into that later?

Other than that and some minor issues, I like what you're doing so far. Looking forward to the next update.
When she heard the words said by George Washington, she got excited.)))
I guess you're right, I need to think about a more correct way going to blowjob.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
I'll try the best i can.

Last edited:

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I, too, noticed the old Adele in the \Theway-0.05-pc\game\images but it served as a nice reminder as to how she's improved. All the characters actually :p they are prefixed with 1st and the improvement is clear as day. I'm well impressed and looking forward to knobbing Adele - Ang not my type, but good for a pissed up BJ I guess. Deflowering Estelle will be a hell of a job - You're gonna have to propose to her to get in those wet panties :)

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 51852
Spoiler from 0.06 exclusively for F95Zone!
A fitting end to a pissed up birthday "treat" I'd say :D

And why am I on F95 on Christmas Day?
My son is upstairs on his new PS4 and the turkey is in the oven (my nut roast is quicker than the carnivores feast) so whilst everything is cooking I get some time off to chill, thank fuck :D If the missus complains I'll send her screenshots of the seasonally clad exploits I've encountered so far :)

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
A game where don't play. Only 1 choice out of store,5 version for never. Sorry for my English and my shitwords.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes