Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thnx for the advice.
The problem is that the game will not have one continuous "happy end", in each branch of the game there will be troubles, experiences, difficulties for MC.
Initially it was planned to make the "first day" just as intro.
And the game would develop further after the admission to study. But new ideas came to mind, and the first day was extended to five updates (and this day is not over yet), now there are ideas on the second day ...
In the game will be no propaganda of rape or something illegal, because I hate it myself and do not understand people who like it. I just want to make a game similar to the real life, in which there will be three main branches.
After a couple of updates, we'll look at the popularity of the game, maybe the project will close.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i only have one problem with the game. where the text for you too read it is very hard to read with that back ground it should be black or something darker cause the words blend in with everything else. Other then that it was very good imo

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well this story is depressing as fuck. Not to mention the font is visually annoying and white on white does not help at all. Oh well.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes