macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmmh... story sound ... interresting in some parts.
i dont know what to say...it sound good and weird in same time to me :p .
but different from others games of the genre.

Reactions: Zee95
U

User_10739

Anyone know how to bang the neighbor chick? I can't find any route that leads me to that artwork...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Anyone know how to bang the neighbor chick? I can't find any route that leads me to that artwork...
Have a beer once, in second time refuse it. Then when u leave the store go to the rapist, after "bad case with Adelle" u'll find the way to neighbor chick.

U

User_10739

Have a beer once, in second time refuse it. Then when u leave the store go to the rapist, after "bad case with Adelle" u'll find the way to neighbor chick.
Is that the suicide route?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Link 0.06b Changlog (added black stroke for the text. new (test) search system.):

@ , can u update topic?

Dez

May 10, 2017
0.06 suffered a fiasco and turned into food for trolls.:rolleyes:
Started from Uganda and finished in trash.
instead of bitching, you can answer question i'v asked, but it seems you just love bitching

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
instead of bitching, you can answer question i'v asked, but it seems you just love bitching
Man, why are you being rude? I don't mind helping out. But you saw the situation that day, if I answered everyone who says "do you know de wei?", It would take several pages. Please describe your ending, how do you end the game? ... Also u can try version 0.06b, there all the hidden buttons are visible.
And next time, let's conduct a dialogue without scolding.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
wow this game has a lot of replayability. i finished twice and thought "is that it??" so i went into the cgs and found sooooo many branches i didn't know existed. this is definitely an overachiever type of game. kudos if it gets completed. that being said, i'm gonna need more action with the mom lol

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
wow this game has a lot of replayability. i finished twice and thought "is that it??" so i went into the cgs and found sooooo many branches i didn't know existed. this is definitely an overachiever type of game. kudos if it gets completed. that being said, i'm gonna need more action with the mom lol
Everything will be, but not so easy :)

Dez

May 10, 2017
Man, why are you being rude? I don't mind helping out. But you saw the situation that day, if I answered everyone who says "do you know de wei?", It would take several pages. Please describe your ending, how do you end the game? ... Also u can try version 0.06b, there all the hidden buttons are visible.
And next time, let's conduct a dialogue without scolding.
1) Killing rapist with shotgun 2)Rape of sister/crying in rain 3) Driving drunk/broken nose 4) blowjob in toilet - my endings (asking because i kinda remember story after rape, when sister trashing herself with booze and family was ruined but MC starts acting like a man in house and they go back to normal again)

Do you kno de wey - of de Satan --- why people missing that last part, its a mistery

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1) Killing rapist with shotgun 2)Rape of sister/crying in rain 3) Driving drunk/broken nose 4) blowjob in toilet - my endings (asking because i kinda remember story after rape, when sister trashing herself with booze and family was ruined but MC starts acting like a man in house and they go back to normal again)
5) Killing rapist with knife. (in the trailer, take a knife) 6) Vomiting on Ang's tits. (drink vodka).
If you drank beer once, and refused a second time. After crying in the rain, will be a scene with a neighbor. "Scene in the car". That's all for now.

Reactions: Led

Dez

May 10, 2017
5) Killing rapist with knife. (in the trailer, take a knife) 6) Vomiting on Ang's tits. (drink vodka).
If you drank beer once, and refused a second time. After crying in the rain, will be a scene with a neighbor. "Scene in the car". That's all for now.
yea, thats a bad endings, not wrote'em down, just like "too much vodka/slap from girl"

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The problem I have so far is dev is writing more branches instead of finishing the ones already wrote. Unless that 5 min sequence is the entire story he needs to finish up the 5 or so paths have some sort of convergence and move the damn story forward

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes