Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The problem I have so far is dev is writing more branches instead of finishing the ones already wrote. Unless that 5 min sequence is the entire story he needs to finish up the 5 or so paths have some sort of convergence and move the damn story forward
Probably you're right. But I try to release the game every 20-25 days. Also, each scene in the game contains at least five renderers, I don't render one or two pictures and write tons of text under it. I try to make a more or less interesting game. Of course someone will say that this game is a piece of shit.
Also I'm making every location from scratch, it's also takes lot of time. In short, I try as much as possible :)

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Probably you're right. But I try to release the game every 20-25 days. Also, each scene in the game contains at least five renderers, I don't render one or two pictures and write tons of text under it. I try to make a more or less interesting game. Of course someone will say that this game is a piece of shit.
Also I'm making every location from scratch, it's also takes lot of time. In short, I try as much as possible :)
Actually I wasn't trying to be overly negative about the game. What I played I liked I just can't stand the jumping from route-to-route looking for content.

I'd much rather the dev have started one route finished before moving on to another. Other devs sort of that with saying content unavailable and adding in additional content back later so that the main story moves along at least one route.

Maybe it's just me and my personal preference. Anyways, gonna add this game to my watched list instead of downloading every update. Hopefully, in a year or so one of the routes will be a playable state

Reactions: Zee95

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Actually I wasn't trying to be overly negative about the game. What I played I liked I just can't stand the jumping from route-to-route looking for content.

I'd much rather the dev have started one route finished before moving on to another. Other devs sort of that with saying content unavailable and adding in additional content back later so that the main story moves along at least one route.

Maybe it's just me and my personal preference. Anyways, gonna add this game to my watched list instead of downloading every update. Hopefully, in a year or so one of the routes will be a playable state
Exactly whats there is amazing. But, replaying the game (I'm at 21 times) looking for content while holding down the skip hotkey is a nuisance. Unlocked the archive file and just browsed through images then went back yet AGAIN looking for what I missed.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Don't swear. It's just a game, and everyone has a personal opinion.

Reactions: UncleVT

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Kid needs to hit the weights if he ever wants to truly be rapist stopping superhero.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Maniac house location.jpg
House of the maniac. Location. More then 12 million polygons. About 20 light sources.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes