Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know at the beginning of this game it had its dark drama but I'll be damned I think the hardest thing in this route was saying goodbye to Janet :cry: if that was me I'd never leave Janet.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I know at the beginning of this game it had its dark drama but I'll be damned I think the hardest thing in this route was saying goodbye to Janet :cry: if that was me I'd never leave Janet.
Wow wow wow, whats happening to Janet? I wont be able to play it for a couple of days, can you spoil to me, cause she is my favorite.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wow wow wow, whats happening to Janet? I wont be able to play it for a couple of days, can you spoil to me, cause she is my favorite.
It's nothing serious just a little upsetting on route A the MC takes more of his stuff out of his room to head back to college Janet helps out but she gets a little teary at the end. If I was in the MC shoes I'd never leave Janet

Reactions: Danyboy

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello gigan please update the walkthrough upto v0.30a
actualy what i read while i update the incest patch is that there isn´t realy a choise in this update so i didn´t need to update the walktrough.I didn´t had the time to play this game update yesterday so i can say ot exacly later today.

Reactions: Aaarzzz

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Zee95 hey buddy,
could it be that you improved the image or is it just me? Btw and that is the reason why i wrote you there is something wired in the scene with adele in the bathroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Zee95 hey buddy,
could it be that you improved the image or is it just me? Btw and that is the reason why i wrote you there is something wired in the scene with adele in the bathroom.
Hey, bud! Yeah, this artifact came from a denoiser paired with a blum&glare. I noticed it after I rendered all images and it was too late to change... I could try fixing it in Photoshop, but I'm honestly very tired working on the last update, more then 300 renders... I used the new features in the last two animations... You can see it on Angie's clothes...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey, bud! Yeah, this artifact came from a denoiser paired with a blum&glare. I noticed it after I rendered all images and it was too late to change... I could try fixing it in Photoshop, but I'm honestly very tired working on the last update, more then 300 renders... I used the new features in the last two animations... You can see it on Angie's clothes...
it´s all good budy.I have today time to play the new version and i have seen that but it is nothing what you need direct to fix

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
To please people who gave 2 fuqs about your work this is what you add in this update come the fuq on this game was never about perverted shat it stood strong on more of a believable scenarios but now you add this to please who ones who had no belief in your work no loyalty this is a disgrace to yourself Dev.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm stuck here, following the walktrough and not helping, is there a solution?
which from the 3 ways?
you can:
organised a knife and make it dark outside and kill the guy
organised a knife and kill the guy inside the house.
organised a gun and shoot the guy in the house

Reactions: Nerttu

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This game is good; pretty cool that theres 3 different routes. Feel kinda bad all these women and I want MC to mess with homies fiance more lol

TheTricksterGod

May 1, 2018
which from the 3 ways?
you can:
organised a knife and make it dark outside and kill the guy
organised a knife and kill the guy inside the house.
organised a gun and shoot the guy in the house
oh the walktrough has been updated,thanks for reply

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I have a question: in the path C the MC is going to die and is already finish?? like that??

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev please add 2 routes to be able to play much more scenes its to short with 4
Mothers path or sisters path doesnt mater just to be able to play more (y)

Reactions: Gadget63

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Reactions: Gadget63 and Ara-sH

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
:oops::oops::love::love::love::love:
I haven't played it in a long time, still being on holiday in my mountains. But the "Damn spicy!" stuff!!! :love::love::love::love:

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes