gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Still alive :)
Hey, guys! I'm so sorry I didn't give you any news about the game. I had a lot of main work, but I also worked hard on the game. In the next update there will be many new locations that need to be worked on in detail. And it takes a lot of time. But I really hope that I will release the update this month. Again, I apologize if this month I made you wait for the update longer than usual...
Take care)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.31-10.jpg

0.31 Lisa.
Hello, friends! Once again, I wanted to share with you the progress of the upcoming update. I work 8-10 hours a day trying to make up for lost time when I was sick. Since I have lost 3 weeks, I want to be able to release the update by the end of this month. But I'm afraid I may not, because of this covid-19 hysteria and the complexity of the upcoming update. I'm working a lot on small details, and also on improving the visual part of the game. I hope you enjoy my work.
I wish you all good health, take care!

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5b 281.jpg

The Way. Visual improvements.
Hey, guys! How you doing? I hope everything's okay! Due to the quarantine, I have a lot of time to work on the game. And I really work a lot, I spend about 10 hours a day. I've been working a lot on character skin shaders. And I've managed to improve the quality of the materials. I also plan to make "BEST-LOOKING" game (visual part) in this genre. You can see the improvements in this render. I can also improve this render by post-processing, but I won't waste time on it so far. Since I have a tight deadline.
I'm also planning to make more variable dialogues. I hope I can realize all my plans.
Take care, guys!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So the description says the MC's parents died when he was 8, I assume that's the history for the non-patched version?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5b 317.jpg

#STAYHOME
Hey, guys! We've got a rough time. I don't remember such measures, I hope we'll get through all this without panic and with little human sacrifice. I hope these trials bring people together and that any intolerance towards each other will go away. We, too, can make a small contribution, just stay at home and come out only when necessary.
As for the upcoming update, unfortunately, I can't make it by the end of the month. I work a lot, but the scene is very complex and it takes a lot of time to render. This is Joulia, in case you don't remember her :)
Take care, guys!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes