a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For now there are four ways. First to see all events : play trick on Deb - yes. Beer 1st - yes, 2nd - no(kiss), yes (slap on the face) vodka once (main event in the bathroom after blowing the rapist, )
Vodka once - store - car - trunk - bat - blow the rapist - bathroom - 2nd day
Vodka twice - car accident - spy on Ang - event with Janet. 3 times - burp - end.
After the store - car - door - escape - Adelle, Viktoria save event.
Store - Maniac - rape scene - (if u kissed Estelle) - continuation with Estelle, second day - Ang - Hospital.
This is the route I did and like I said only 4 screens on loading my save then the game ends.

So this route is very short with no content other than the 4 screens I posted.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
This is the route I did and like I said only 4 screens on loading my save then the game ends.

So this route is very short with no content other than the 4 screens I posted.
There is continuation in bathroom

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
At this rate with multiways MC gone fuck someone in v20 at least add a route for the poor MC to fuck a whore with money, ps that route of rape and suicide is disgusting

Reactions: DarkDemon

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
At this rate with multiways MC gone fuck someone in v20 at least add a route for the poor MC to fuck a whore with money, ps that route of rape and suicide is disgusting
I guess someone likes it since they took the time and effort to put it in the game.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I think the dev over complicated the game in giving more choices to players thinking it would be a good idea, but more choices doesn't always mean a better game. There are stuff that I want to see in one path but since I'm on the other I can't see them. I should be able to see all the content from Mom, sister, Angelina and the neighbor in one playthrough and choosing what I don't want to see like rape and that questionable suicide scene.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is it me or is this version 0.0.8 hardly an update? The game ended after I continued my save for about 30 seconds, from version 0.0.7 on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it me or is this version 0.0.8 hardly an update? The game ended after I continued my save for about 30 seconds, from version 0.0.7 on.
Same for me 4-5 new screens then ends with nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Soo..whats new ? change-log ? or its another 20 second "update" ?
If you go the nice route you get nothing, it looks like you got to be an asshole and a jerk to get anything out of this game.

I do not like games like this and if I am wrong then a complete walkthrough is need because being nice all the way around you get nothing.

Reactions: Led
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes