Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The way now on discord:

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
there's fucking in this version? how did I miss that?! what path is it on?
There's quite some time since I last played, but IIRC there was a path still in development that could lead to sex.
I just though the changes where a little bit too harshy over little details that shouldn't make much of a difference.

@Zee95

Nooo, I want to know what happened on the rape and attempted suicide route. It was one of the most intriguing ones!

I played through all four of them and the only one I found uninteresting was the one with the -woman. (But that is just my personal opinion and preference, I'm not complaining about it. Some may like it more than anything else!)
And you need a better proof-reader for English or I'd be a happy little camper, if you gave us a link to the Russian version, too.

The guys complaining here saw a little blood and bailed immediately, like they haven't seen blood and gore in games or movies before?! I just can't believe this :OhMyGoodness:. None seem to have bothered to see if she survived or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to know what happens next on that route!

I mean, you did warned them in the beginning of the game! Violence, blood and gore! Yum! Don't scrape it off! It's the cream on the cake! :FeelsGoodMan:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you can do is to put a big warning sign before it, so it won't be a surprise for the loud and lighthearted, but don't remove it! Don't remove a crime from a fuckin' crime story! On this path of the game the rape is a plot device, like it was in the and a 100 other movies. We just haven't seen almost anything about what happens after. Personally, I'm intrigued and waiting for the continuation.
If you remove the crime path, it'll be just like 200 other games here.

Guys, if you don't have the stomach for for some violence and blood, keep away from the "big bad boys route", alright? Go and hug the big whale woman.
Don't complain about the stuff you were warned about!
I personaly have no problem with gore per say, although it doesn't turn me on. In my life I've seen plenty of shit to not care about things like, however when we are objetively talking about an adult game, which prioritize erotic arousal (or so I assume), it just doesn't tick for me, and I also believe it ain't a popular fetish either. Further in the issue, it simply wasn't well developed story wise in my opinion, for many element stances. For one, back stabbing with a beer is a very simply task, failing at this gives a sensation of being hopeless and useless at something as trivial, the consequences however are too desevere. Her response was also extreme, I for once know that each person has a different point of view and will react differently, but due the nature of the events I just think it was over the top. A more common consequence would be, she being depressed, being scared of men for rest of her life, being scared of going out alone and specially at night, being scared at that particularly store/street, development of social disturbs, over exageration and creation of a alternative reality about qualities and defects towards man, mostly about hate. Association of certains patterns with disdain and so on and so fort.
Thinking about suicide would be normal and acceptable, acting on suicide however would be just over the top for a common person, when combined with how useless the MC acted gives a sensation of respulse. At least for me.
It's just like that beer example from above, 0 beer friendzone, 1 beer sex, 2 beers you're disgusting. It just doesn't make sense.

Also, as I've said earlier so many times already. Gore per say ain't erotic. as such IMO the author should prioritize what he's trying to bring on the table. Neither is wrong, but some expectations are meant to be fulfilled. When a person propose himself to develop an adult game with erotic elements, do you expect lewdness or an adult reading non focused on erotism? Unless you're one of the very few people that finds gore erotic, you cannot have both.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I have no problems with fetishes, and rape scenes and suicide or some like that, it's not my fetish, thank God. Also I do not smoke or drink alcohol. If I displayed something in my game, it does not mean that I like it.
The situation with beer, I last time explained that beer just pushed Estelle to open her feelings. However, in the next version there will not be many branches, there will be main lines in which there are no branches.
Also I do not make my game to jerk off, initially my idea was to make an interesting story. And just do not make 1001-st game with the same story.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Zee95 Nice game, is there a walkthrough for this game?

There is more post on Zee95 pateron site to read guys.

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 Nice game, is there a walkthrough for this game?

There is more post on Zee95 pateron site to read guys.
No for now there isn't. maybe in upcoming version.

And thank you for your feedback! The upcoming version will be much better.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Don't worry bud, I will try to make everyone happy :)
Really feel like you could mess up this game's potential this way, as most the things ppl complain about is what really sets this game apart.

Why would all paths be merged? You make your choices and they take you where they take you, merging all paths takes away the point of a choice based game.

And definitely don't remove the rape/suicide attempt. Ppl act as if they're suppose to jerk it to those scenes when its obvious drama.

But ehh, use to the community by now, just my opinion.

I apparently mistook being on the last page and have since seen the full discussions regarding this topic, and there's been enough said from both sides already so figured I'd chime in and say I've since realized this

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Really feel like you could mess up this game's potential this way, as most the things ppl complain about is what really sets this game apart.

Why would all paths be merged? You make your choices and they take you where they take you, merging all paths takes away the point of a choice based game.

And definitely don't remove the rape/suicide attempt. Ppl act as if they're suppose to jerk it to those scenes when its obvious drama.

But ehh, use to the community by now, just my opinion.

I apparently mistook being on the last page and have since seen the full discussions regarding this topic, and there's been enough said from both sides already so figured I'd chime in and say I've since realized this
Yes, I originally planned the game that I'm making now. With humor and drama. I was frustrated after criticism, thought to freeze the object, but after adequate comments, like yours, I proceeded again to work. 0.09 version is an improved version of 0.08, as well as earlier there will be choices, three different paths, three different stories.
Soon will be an update. This is the biggest update I've released. The update contains a modified introduction and the continuation of all paths. Hope you will like 0.09 vetsion of the game.

bloodxd

Mar 2, 2018
You are sure that you want to give players so many possibilities, you will have a problem later with making all these scenes

Reactions: asdassdasd

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
You are sure that you want to give players so many possibilities, you will have a problem later with making all these scenes
In 0.09 version I rewrote all the code, and slightly simplified the task, the choices will be less than in the previous versions. In the future updates, perhaps I will add more branches, but for now I'm developing the game with three ways.

Reactions: bloodxd
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes