bloodxd

Mar 2, 2018
A couple of extra scenes from what I've seen. Each story progressed about 1 min worth of playtime.

His code is easy to follow shouldn't need a walkthrough but I'll type it up in rough form. These are the non game over routes

Main route
Click on picture
Click on shelf
Click on pc -> power button
Click on wardrobe
Click on door

"Oh yeah"
"Why not? This is my evening"

This is where the content veers....

Mother/Guardian
"No. That was enough"
"Hell with it. Come on"
"Yes"
"No."

Sister + Vicky
"No. That was enough"
"Hell with it. Come on"
"No."
Click on Car
Click on door
Click on truck
Wait
Click on top shelf for knife
*Option here*
Option 1:
Click on door to kill perp with knife
Option 2:
Click on bottom drawer for ammo
Click on arrow to go back of trailer
click on gun
As of now the choice is meaningless but it's tracked

Sister + Aunt
"No. That was enough"
"Hell with it. Come on"
"No."
Click on Car
Click on trunk
Phone gallery
"I just wanted to give the phone back."
"The photo gallery was open."

Estelle + rape suicide
"No. That was enough"
"Hell with it. Come on"
"No."
Click on perp

Aunt
"Why not? This is my evening"
"Hell with it. Come on"
"Yea, fuck it"
*Barf*

**Hidden route**
Follow common route and instead don't drink
Click on Car
Click on trunk
"The photo gallery was open."

Okay these were all the non bad end routes I could find
take this m8 :D (old version)

Reactions: rocker1440

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game could be really good if so if the mc is not such a damn loose idiot is very erlich if I then have to read after he gives janet a massage she pushes him away and he then says that she should wear something because he otherwise "uncomfortable feels even with his eyes closed" although he

still wanted to fuck her secunden before because it k0ommt me the puke and I would like to go into the game and hit that damn asshole in the face over and over again and tear off his ugly beard! ! with such pathetic sentences one can pass the play .... and that is only one of the many examples of what a damned failure this mc is

by the way, without the crap, the game could be much better. By the way, I think the black top part of adele is not really that good. It looks like it has some latex / rubber on it

and then he prefers to give a hj of this ugly fat angelina instead of having fun with janet what's up with this mc? just a few more in the face for it ... and then the stupid angelina enjoys even with janet what a shit honestly

probus

Nov 15, 2017
The story is very good... If going like this, game will be great!!!
Thanks of developer and for good story!!!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
the game could be really good if so if the mc is not such a damn loose idiot is very erlich if I then have to read after he gives janet a massage she pushes him away and he then says that she should wear something because he otherwise "uncomfortable feels even with his eyes closed" although he

still wanted to fuck her secunden before because it k0ommt me the puke and I would like to go into the game and hit that damn asshole in the face over and over again and tear off his ugly beard! ! with such pathetic sentences one can pass the play .... and that is only one of the many examples of what a damned failure this mc is

by the way, without the crap, the game could be much better. By the way, I think the black top part of adele is not really that good. It looks like it has some latex / rubber on it

and then he prefers to give a hj of this ugly fat angelina instead of having fun with janet what's up with this mc? just a few more in the face for it ... and then the stupid angelina enjoys even with janet what a shit honestly
Wow, this feedback is too honest.:coldsweat:

Reactions: KiGa

probus

Nov 15, 2017
do not cut anything!!! You have good story line and make game in way who you want ;)
Here everyone will ask you to make that or that, or ..... or ... and not have time to make a game :coldsweat:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@probus @Halfelf12 You know what, I agree. The dev should make the game as he wants it. I would just prefer to be blindsided by that kind of content. The OP doesn't really give a warning about it, besides the graphic violence tag.

@Kasey Could I ask you to throw a rape tag on this game?

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
@probus @Halfelf12 You know what, I agree. The dev should make the game as he wants it. I would just prefer to be blindsided by that kind of content. The OP doesn't really give a warning about it, besides the graphic violence tag.

@Kasey Could I ask you to throw a rape tag on this game?
It's worth noting that the rape can be prevented, although somewhat complicated to achieve. So its not really thrown at you as a fetish but as a result of failure, I enjoy it in that sense bc I hate the "make a wrong decision and game over" aspect so many games have, let me live with my choices damn it.

Respect to you at least for just wanting a rape tag instead of omitted from the game like a lot of ppl have wished

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Well, the game has a low rating. This is my first experience in creating games. I will try to finish it in several updates and start a new project. However, I'm surprised that because of one bloody scene there was such a cry and a noise. Where are your balls guys?XD

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Rape tag added, damn, I myself hate rape, now it looks like it's a fetish in my game ...:test2:

:coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

Reactions: Vibescu
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes