OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Well, the game has a low rating. This is my first experience in creating games. I will try to finish it in several updates and start a new project. However, I'm surprised that because of one bloody scene there was such a cry and a noise. Where are your balls guys?XD
From the American snipper:
- Real redneck.
- Oh, I'm not a redneck, I'm from Texas.
- What's the difference?
- Well, we ride horses... and they ride their cousins.
Games without the "cry", can have only vanilla incest and harem. Any other thing noise and crying, pages and pages, they are not the majority, only the noisy ones.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm honestly surprised it took this long for the rape tag to be added to the tags. I remember tagging someone back in December to add the tag to the game tags. If something is in the game then it needs the tag that way people know what's in the game instead of them finding it and then complaining when they don't like it because it wasn't in the tags.

I had no problem with the scene.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Rape tag added, damn, I myself hate rape, now it looks like it's a fetish in my game ...:test2:

:coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:
The only ppl that think you have a rape fetish are only the ones who took it out of context. Don't let it get you down, I'm can't wait for the completed version, or your next game.

Reactions: Zee95 and UncleVT

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks guys, for criticism, for toxic, for good feedbacks... Anyway, I will try to finish this game, since I already started it, and made several updates, and I'm glad that there are people who liked the game! For your sake I will try to finish it!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I went the follow them route and it was pretty good. It does look like it needs a lot of proofreading though. Was Ang/aunt always that big breasted?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The Engrish is pretty bad. He didn't "grew up in an orphanage", he grew up with his adoptive family. From his 2 years on the street before he got adopted it looks like he never could have spent any significant time in one at all. It wouldn't have mattered if the bank took the family home after his parents died because no 8 year old would ever have been left there, anyway, and the foreclosure could've had no part in making an orphan child homeless. That's just in the intro and the "meet the family": if I play much more I'll comment again later.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I love Ang bc for me she's that slutty ridiculous titted friend your mom always has that even tho they're kinda ugly you fantasize ab them always bc trashy middle aged bitch pussy is the best.

Reactions: caravaggio

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
The Engrish is pretty bad. He didn't "grew up in an orphanage", he grew up with his adoptive family. From his 2 years on the street before he got adopted it looks like he never could have spent any significant time in one at all. It wouldn't have mattered if the bank took the family home after his parents died because no 8 year old would ever have been left there, anyway, and the foreclosure could've had no part in making an orphan child homeless. That's just in the intro and the "meet the family": if I play much more I'll comment again later.
Idk, I know kids by themselves are treated way better but I know women who have been left homeless with their two children on the street due to foreclosures.

Felt like for a recovering addict his attitude towards alcohol was kinda fucking weird/lame tho. But as an addict, I was so immersed in the character that I said fuck it and drunk everything my first playthrough. Still tho that was kinda bad writing. Alcohol is one of my least favorite drugs, I actually kinda low key hate it but still rn I'm drinking bc I'm tryn stay off the good stuff. Character should either be against drinking bc he doesn't want to fall back into bad habits or all for it bc he can't wait to feel alive again, not acting like he's never been high in his life. @Zee95 since you want the bad criticism too. Still genuinely do love the game tho

Reactions: Zee95

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Yes, adults or families would be put out by a foreclosure but, since no 8 year old child would ever be left alone to live in his dead parents' home he could never be made homeless by it. He would be placed with relatives, in an orphanage, or into foster care immediately upon his family's deaths in most of the civilized world.

The writing doesn't get any better from there, even when accounting for the terrible and inconsistent translation. He can't even be bothered to spell characters' names the same in back-to-back usages. The art work is very sub-par and falls into the "caricature-like exaggeration of female anatomy" category like far too many of these games do. The sister's friend Ang is a nasty slag and fatter than the other sister's friend the MC belittles in his inner monologues for being fat, yet he's somehow attracted to her!?! I played all 3 branches and none were very good.

Rollback is apparently on but only allows you to go back a single page, which is not very useful at all. You aren't given any kind of onscreen information, no stats, no goals, nothing. This is simply terrible all the way around. Already deleted it. I won't be back to check on THIS one's progress, that's for sure.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You have to alter the script.rpy file as it has a block to only allow you to rollback 1 time. I copied from a different one and set rollback to True after that I could rollback. Might even work if you delete out that line but back up it before trying.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Yes, adults or families would be put out by a foreclosure but, since no 8 year old child would ever be left alone to live in his dead parents' home he could never be made homeless by it. He would be placed with relatives, in an orphanage, or into foster care immediately upon his family's deaths in most of the civilized world.

The writing doesn't get any better from there, even when accounting for the terrible and inconsistent translation. He can't even be bothered to spell characters' names the same in back-to-back usages. The art work is very sub-par and falls into the "caricature-like exaggeration of female anatomy" category like far too many of these games do. The sister's friend Ang is a nasty slag and fatter than the other sister's friend the MC belittles in his inner monologues for being fat, yet he's somehow attracted to her!?! I played all 3 branches and none were very good.

Rollback is apparently on but only allows you to go back a single page, which is not very useful at all. You aren't given any kind of onscreen information, no stats, no goals, nothing. This is simply terrible all the way around. Already deleted it. I won't be back to check on THIS one's progress, that's for sure.
You're trying to look smart writing stupid conclusions. I'm not against criticism, and I really do not care what you wrote. From the game start I should'nt treat such messages like yours. Because of these feedbacks, I changed the story several times, which in turn slowed down the progress of the game.
You say that a child cannot remain an orphan alone in the street, blah blah blah ... But I'm sure that such situations were in the world, it's not necessarily that they were where you live, and I know that there are a lot of homeless children around the world , and each has its own cruel story.
And the last I'm glad that you will not return to this game, you will save me from your "smart" reviews.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Well, the game has a low rating. This is my first experience in creating games. I will try to finish it in several updates and start a new project. However, I'm surprised that because of one bloody scene there was such a cry and a noise. Where are your balls guys?XD
You want to try to please all fans of the DMD? :coldsweat: You have the support of a fan ( ) of DMD is success.
I would forbid to write a reviews:test: To everything that is different from visual novels and DMDs, it gives a low rating:eazyHype:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
You want to try to please all fans of the DMD? :coldsweat: You have the support of a fan ( ) of DMD is success.
I would forbid to write a reviews:test: To everything that is different from visual novels and DMDs, it gives a low rating:eazyHype:
No, I did not try to please fans of DMD, initially I tried to make references to some games of this industry. The first one was in the 0.04 version, if I'm not mistaken, in a box is a magazine on main page with a big brother. By the way, there are plans to make a reference to your game too, I hope you will not sue me for copyrights :)

Reactions: VNorth

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
About , yes, I completely agree with you. He has some Nazi views, if he sees one untranslated word in the game, he immediately puts one star.:coldsweat:

Reactions: UncleVT and VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
No, I did not try to please fans of DMD, initially I tried to make references to some games of this industry. The first one was in the 0.04 version, if I'm not mistaken, in a box is a magazine on main page with a big brother. By the way, there are plans to make a reference to your game too, I hope you will not sue me for copyrights :)
In my opinion, you need to spend more time on the chicks(чикса) than on the location. Or at least spend for chicks as much time as on the location.:)
You created the last girls very good.

Reactions: UncleVT

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
In my opinion, you need to spend more time on the chicks than on the location. Or at least spend for chicks as much time as on the location.:)
The problem is that initially I didn't even think of making characters in the daz studio, because I did not know this program. Then I changed my mind, and in a short time I made all the main characters. Now I already know this program better, and I can correct the characters in ZBrush, but the main characters have already been made, and this can't be changed, although the main characters have been slightly corrected several times. Next, I plan to make the characters (neighbors and students, at a high level.) We'll see! Thanks for the advice! North:cool:

Reactions: UncleVT and VNorth

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Unless it's all sunshine and rainbows people like Zippity won't give a good score, they don't like to be punished and they don't like dark subject matter.

They think fucking your daughter after a year of grooming her is okay though. He gave Dating my Daughter a 4 and that game is about trying to get your naive, know nothing about sex, virgin daughter into bed .... don't take it to heart, I wouldn't.

I admit, i'm not a fan of rape and that was a dark as fuck scene but don't change it.

It's with things like that you need to stick by your guns. It's your story, you tell it how you want. People can either play it or piss off.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I also don't like rape, and I am convinced that every rapist should be punished by the severity. And history does not show rape as a fetish, but it shows how the main characters will live this tragedy.

Reactions: UncleVT and Vibescu

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I also don't like rape, and I am convinced that every rapist should be punished by the severity. And history does not show rape as a fetish, but it shows how the main characters will live this tragedy.
Don't take it to heart. Some people only look at the visuals without reading the script, thus they fail to understand that the rape/suicide scene is an essential part of the backstory to set the psychological burden of the characters. Without the visuals it would lower the inpact and the immersion in the game

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes