trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I also don't like rape, and I am convinced that every rapist should be punished by the severity. And history does not show rape as a fetish, but it shows how the main characters will live this tragedy.
Nothing wrong at all with the update everything is better from the font on down. Honestly not every choice should have a good outcome. Just continue with what you are doing you are on the right track.

Reactions: Zee95

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

One thing changed though if you have had 1 drink you'll drop the shell while trying to load and die.

bloodxd

Mar 2, 2018
m8s this is a story game not "guy fuck everything in sight machine" if you don't like your choice change it, rape isn't only result you can get m8s

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Actually it is a guy fucks everything in sight type game you just can't do it all in one branch you would have to play the multiple different branches to get him to fuck everyone in each branch.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I hope that at some point a brave soul will make an incest patch:(. As for the update, I loved it, the way it ended with Jan and Ang...:FeelsGoodMan:, such a cliffhanger.

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
well i just finished the 3 story good game yes the grammar is not the best but the game is well worth playing great story art is good yes i remember this is the developers first try and english is not there first language so i wanna say ty for the game i really hope you do more !!!! great start very talented dont listen too the poor reviews just run the story the way you want too and i had no problem understanding the game or the story good job ty again

Reactions: Zee95

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry to say, I was intriuged by this game on the previous version. Some of the ideas put forward seemed to be setting some good foundations. However in my opinion, things just got too confusing this time around along with some of the translations being wide of the mark. The route I went (bat) seems forced especially the day after. I found it an overall distracting and frustrating experience, although I'll watch this space and subsequant comments, I think it will be a few updates before I try again.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thank you all for your honest feedback. In fact, it's not easy, it's more than impossible to please everyone, to make the game so that everyone likes it. In general, I am satisfied with your feedback. Last month I worked a lot on this game, I had to remove some ideas to make a more linear storyline, I do not have enough time for non-linear. At this stage, I'm very tired of this game and i take a break probably for 2 months. Now I have started my new project, which will come out with episodes, like a TV shows. And you can play a separate episode. About "The Way" I will continue it after rest. Thank you all for your support!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you all for your honest feedback. In fact, it's not easy, it's more than impossible to please everyone, to make the game so that everyone likes it. In general, I am satisfied with your feedback. Last month I worked a lot on this game, I had to remove some ideas to make a more linear storyline, I do not have enough time for non-linear. At this stage, I'm very tired of this game and i take a break probably for 2 months. Now I have started my new project, which will come out with episodes, like a TV shows. And you can play a separate episode. About "The Way" I will continue it after rest. Thank you all for your support!
I hope I did not add to your reason to be tired. I fully agree you cannot please everyone and you must tell your story how you want to. If you can make tweaks to help other enjoy, great, but please don't do it at the expense of the story. I would argue you have all the time in the world, there is no need to get everything done in the shortest time. But in doing it that way you will get comments of either little content from people that only play one path or ignoring their path or any other.
You have done something I think is great and that is engaging the audience here, you can not only get feedback but also give it. "This is my vision....."
Good luck with your new project, I will be looking in on it and good luck with The Way when you get back to it.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
No, of course not you are the reason of my temporary abandonment of the project. I want to rest from it myself. And then start with new forces. Thank you for your wishes! I hope you'll enjoy my both projects!

Reactions: kiteares

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There lies the problem.

A dev changes things to please patrons and it's no longer the game they wanted to make and they lose heart which usually ends in the game getting abandoned.

Funny thing is some people on here don't realise they are the problem.

I know people feel self important and like to give their opinion even if it isn't a game they will play. Rather than just say their opinion they demand changes to make it into a game they will play and then devs start to give up.

Same thing happened with Ethan's Legacy. The guy was already depressed but constant bitching by numpty's demanding changes just tipped him over the edge and he walked away.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I hope that I will not abandon the project, at least this is not included in my plans. I just want to take a short break. About the trolls, they are realy annoying, you have to be able to criticize, and not pour shit on someone's work. Or politically correct to say that the game is not so good.

Reactions: Endless

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I remember when this game came out.Even the beard made by paint :D Now, when I look at this game, I see great progress in terms of render quality. I hope you don't give up your own ideas for a few people. The way people think about the game is important too. If you give up your passion just because they want it or they don't like to way how the game goes, then that game will come out of your game and you will not get a desire to do it. Continue to do what you like without having to worry about other people after you have rested for a while.

Also have a one question(Possibility to return to this game after you have rested).I played the game and it seems The game is divided into many ways.One way is towards your sister and the people you do not know the other one is mom and again different strangers.So If we go out of your sister's path, will we not be able see mom's scene or will not we have the opportunity to meet other strangers? ? Do we need to choose one path or will these paths eventually converge? Thanks

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Thank you buddy, beard by paint, lol :) No, of course I do not want to leave the way, halfway :)
About characters and meeting them on another paths, in the plans we will receive a bonus from all the characters, on each path, only in different variations and at different events.

Reactions: KeinBa
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes