Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.37-6.jpg

0.37 The Way (still working)
Hi friends, I encountered some problems while developing version 0.37, so I did not manage to make the release as I had planned... Most likely the release will be next week.
Another very important notice, I have not resumed work on "The Way", keep in mind that the upcoming release does not change the status of the game. The status of the game is still "On hold". After the release I will start working on Smartass... So those of you who are only supporting me because of "The Way", I think you'd better suspend your pledges...
Peace and goodwill to all!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
bah don't like this WAY of developing game and leave players hanging with no end of the story...it's a pity i loved the game..

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
bah don't like this WAY of developing game and leave players hanging with no end of the story...it's a pity i loved the game..
Quite a few people have said that they like the game, but unfortunately not enough to support the dev economically.

How many years would you be willing to work on a game for €50-100 a month? €100 would bring food to the table for maybe 3-4 days where I live, so it would certainly not be a priority for me if I were making this game:)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Quite a few people have said that they like the game, but unfortunately not enough to support the dev economically.

How many years would you be willing to work on a game for €50-100 a month? €100 would bring food to the table for maybe 3-4 days where I live, so it would certainly not be a priority for me if I were making this game:)
Hey buddy! Haven't seen you in a while... It's strange that people don't understand elementary things, that any budget without an infusion sooner or later depletes...;)
I try to keep game development going as much as possible, but I can't spend the time like I used to...

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Hey buddy! Haven't seen you in a while... It's strange that people don't understand elementary things, that any budget without an infusion sooner or later depletes...;)
I try to keep game development going as much as possible, but I can't spend the time like I used to...
t's time to get used to that most people think are wishful thinking, not so mature. ..

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.37-7.jpg

0.37 The Way...
Hello friends. How are you?
And still no release...
I don't want to make excuses or say what kind of difficulties I had, I'll just say that I couldn't work for about 2 weeks... Although the update was 90% ready. I wanted to release it tonight. But I didn't polish everything to the end. The release is postponed until Monday or Tuesday. All the renders are ready, the text is 99 percent finished. I just need to make some corrections... My work computer is out of my reach on the weekend, so I can't do the release on the weekend.
Peace and goodness to all!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Oh ok, I remember earlier you shared it before the update appeared here.
yes that´s right but this time the game was not given to me earlier so i must wait if it will be here released or someone give it to me per pm.Btw is there things to change in the new version?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I can give it to you if it's ok with Zee. But I can wait few days more too.
And yeah, Mom called MC and I don't like to see "Janet" there ;) ...maybe there is nothing more, but I stopped the game and asked you right away :ROFLMAO:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Ok, i send it to gigan. I am at easter barbecue now and hope it's ready, after i am back! :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ok, i send it to gigan. I am at easter barbecue now and hope it's ready, after i am back! :)
i can´t promise if i can update the mod today or tommorow.I try it later today but i can´t promise that.And tommorow has my brother birthday so i´m not sure if i can update it.I try to update it fast as i can .And btw thanks for the download links :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
I update the incest to the new version 0.37.But it could be that the mod didn´t work anymore for the earlyer scenes.I checked the first chapter file and there a sentence changed.I didn´t had the time to check it ingame.I will not fix that for the moment because i will not read 10 script files to see if there a sentence changed for the mod.I hope you guys can understand that.About the walktrough and the replay mod.I will update the walktrough maybe next sunday but i can not promise that.And about the replay mod.It seems that i didn´t need to update that.Anyway have fun with the mod :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes