• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

What's next?
Hi friends, how are you doing? I'm doing good... Almost completely recovered from the covid... That's the third time I've had it. I didn't miss a single strain)
hey buddy,
i´m glad that you feel better now. It is hard to advise you what you should do.Maybe you should work only on the games when you have nothing else to do.Don´t force you do work on the games.Or maybe take a break from 1-2 month or longer from developing and focus only on you to feel better.And when you after the break think that you don´t will working on the game anymore then give up.I´m pretty sure the people would understand that :)

Reactions: Ara-sH and Zee95

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
hey buddy,
i´m glad that you feel better now. It is hard to advise you what you should do.Maybe you should work only on the games when you have nothing else to do.Don´t force you do work on the games.Or maybe take a break from 1-2 month or longer from developing and focus only on you to feel better.And when you after the break think that you don´t will working on the game anymore then give up.I´m pretty sure the people would understand that :)
:ROFLMAO: Don't lie to the guy. You know damn well how toxic this community has become. They'll just grab the torches and pitchforks and go after him like they did Frankenstein's monster. Ahahaha

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Like the buddies above. Take time for yourself, enjoy life, don't stress. I've been telling you that for a long time!

As long as I get an update from Adele when I get back from vacation, I'm fine :ROFLMAO:
(joking of course ;))

As long as the status does not change to abandoned, I will not change my nickname to Curse of Zee :devilish::p

• Haha
Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Do what you have to do Zee95, I sincerely hope you can continue development for both games, but life is hard and unfair, adult gaming community is even more unfair. If you at least enjoy some aspects of being a developer, then you may simply continue to do these games as a hobby like some devs and focus on your real life and job more. I'll respect whatever you decide, take care.
Thank you very much for the nice words, I have some plans. I love working with 3D graphics, maybe I will continue to work with 3D graphics, but with a slight change of direction. but it's not known yet, I'm still working on my games... if something suddenly changes in 2022 I will continue to work in that direction... so there's still a chance...

Reactions: depechedNode

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
hey buddy,
Hey buddy!
Yeah, I think in the next few months I'll figure out what I want next... But for now I'm working on my games. The plan is to release an update of " The Way "... Might be able to release it in a couple of weeks, that'd be great...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Like the buddies above. Take time for yourself, enjoy life, don't stress. I've been telling you that for a long time!

As long as I get an update from Adele when I get back from vacation, I'm fine :ROFLMAO:
(joking of course ;))

As long as the status does not change to abandoned, I will not change my nickname to Curse of Zee :devilish::p
Your advice is very helpful, I hope to be able to go somewhere at least this summer... I have not been on vacation for more than five years...
The status of the game should not be allowed to change to abandoned...:censored:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Doing something that is passion and takes so much time in life
... it absorbs sometimes so many own resources that we hope for measurable benefits for our effort :)
Reality sometimes passes with our hope, it's sad but real :cry:
You have fans of your work here (y) For eternally dissatisfied do not pay attention, they write the same in every topic :devilish:
Maybe it was a mistake that at the beginning You did not popularize more Your games (art's, wallpaper etc)
This attracts fans and other creators :unsure:
What can I add ... I wish You success, patience, new willingness to work and life.
Message that You do something a nice surprise :)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Doing something that is passion and takes so much time in life
... it absorbs sometimes so many own resources that we hope for measurable benefits for our effort :)
Reality sometimes passes with our hope, it's sad but real :cry:
You have fans of your work here (y) For eternally dissatisfied do not pay attention, they write the same in every topic :devilish:
Maybe it was a mistake that at the beginning You did not popularize more Your games (art's, wallpaper etc)
This attracts fans and other creators :unsure:
What can I add ... I wish You success, patience, new willingness to work and life.
Message that You do something a nice surprise :)
Thank you for the nice words... Yes, unfortunately we don't always get what we expect. Maybe this is even for the best, I do not know, we'll see. I am still working, and will probably be working on my games all year long. Maybe put a deadline by the end of the year. We'll see. Thanks to everyone who supports me, and plays my games. I really appreciate it!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a-5.jpg

Developer's Diaries
Hi friends. Today I'm going to tell you how I fix models' hair. I confess I don't always do it... But when I'm in a good mood, I like to work on every little detail...

We have a model. Let's see what needs to be fixed.

There are several issues in this model, clothes, belt, shoes and hair. But today I will talk only about the hair.
As we see the hair is not subject to gravity, because our model is static. I see the easiest way to give the hair gravity by acting on the hair tapology itself.

We export the model to Zbrush. Do some manipulations...

I think for our rendering this result is quite satisfactory.

The final result with the clothes, you can see in the game, after the release... Although you may not even notice it) Have a good time! ;)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.37-4.png

Hello friends, periodically I will publish high resolution renders of the characters in my games. Subsequent postings of high resolution character pictures will be for patrons only...

VicXgamer

Apr 3, 2021
Good game ,when i started thinks "all this sucks ,this rednecks teens and stuff" ,but later ,with all the "hard" stuff that happens win me ,very good change of pace ...
(Maybe could be a seller in Steam ,look for that)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
5a 1841.jpg

The Way 0.37 Work in progress...
Hi friends, I'm still working on a little update of The Way... I'm planning on doing a March 7-10 release, no matter how much the story progression is ready.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

After I started working on "The Way," I decided to update some characters a little bit. It took quite a while, but I wanted to do it.
I'll show you, by the example of Janet, the path I had to take...

I'll show you, using Janet as an example, what changes I've made... Janet's skin was too smooth, and unnatural. So I exported the model to Zbrush to add some skin irregularities, pores, wrinkles...

Next, I exported the model to Substance Painter to work a bit on the texture.

So I ended up importing the model into 3ds max to adjust all the shaders.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.37-6.jpg

0.37 The Way (still working)
Hi friends, I encountered some problems while developing version 0.37, so I did not manage to make the release as I had planned... Most likely the release will be next week.
Another very important notice, I have not resumed work on "The Way", keep in mind that the upcoming release does not change the status of the game. The status of the game is still "On hold". After the release I will start working on Smartass... So those of you who are only supporting me because of "The Way", I think you'd better suspend your pledges...
Peace and goodwill to all!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes