• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Props to the dev for using legit brands, few games with this
ps my neighbour had a green cielo til a few years ago, ugly af car :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
2l 1_18.jpg

The WAY 0.37
Hi friends, how are you doing?
As I promised, I asked for 7-10 days of work on The Way. 9 days later the release is over, starting tomorrow I start working on "Smartass"... Unfortunately I didn't have time to finish "The Way", we'll postpone it for another time... After another release of "Smartass"...
Stay tuned.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Do Your own (y):) and do not listen to eternally dissatisfied voices. It's a good game and (I'm sure) will be even better (y)(y)(y)
I wrote earlier, I like all paths. The path C was great but I understand why You had to abandon this.
By the way ... maybe some art with mom for fans ? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: This one I often use as wallpaper but how long can :)

View attachment 1343760
Buddy, I haven't forgotten about my promise. these days I've been very busy. I'll try to do something interesting tomorrow.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 1349282

The WAY 0.37
Hi friends, how are you doing?
As I promised, I asked for 7-10 days of work on The Way. 9 days later the release is over, starting tomorrow I start working on "Smartass"... Unfortunately I didn't have time to finish "The Way", we'll postpone it for another time... After another release of "Smartass"...
Stay tuned.
i don't undesrstand this behaviour really....lwt ppl be into the story and leave them with an empty mounth..this is no9t fair at all

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
3a 8.jpg

3a 9.jpg

What's up...
Hi friends! You must have started to forget about me... I haven't... I feel really bad, I haven't had a release in almost three months, and it sucks... As I said before, my main job still takes up most of my time, I'm still running three sites at the same time... One site is coming to an end, so I'll have some time... But despite this, I did not leave the development of the game ... I'm already very close to the release... but I still can't promise anything... I was sure I'd make the release this month, but I didn't make it... I apologize to all of you!
A couple of months ago we voted for girl of the month, the winner was Janet... Late, but still...
I'll try to share more news with you from now on... Guilty, sorry...

Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 1474281

View attachment 1474294

What's up...
Hi friends! You must have started to forget about me... I haven't... I feel really bad, I haven't had a release in almost three months, and it sucks... As I said before, my main job still takes up most of my time, I'm still running three sites at the same time... One site is coming to an end, so I'll have some time... But despite this, I did not leave the development of the game ... I'm already very close to the release... but I still can't promise anything... I was sure I'd make the release this month, but I didn't make it... I apologize to all of you!
A couple of months ago we voted for girl of the month, the winner was Janet... Late, but still...
I'll try to share more news with you from now on... Guilty, sorry...
Love this game. Hope there really is another release(s) going forward.,,

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes