• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
It should be noted that the first image is the actual version of the scene ;)

So yep, Big improvement! I love this new version :love: (y)
Thanks a lot, buddy... Glad you liked it!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1341553
VS
View attachment 1341554
I think it looks a little better, don't you?
It should be noted that the first image is the actual version of the scene ;)

So yep, Big improvement! I love this new version :love: (y)
Sorry to burst a bubble, yet imo, apart from more fancy/larger car, the first one, despite its flaws, is way better,
In the second/new one - the car is too close to water, the water is too green, the overall atmosphere is spooky....and there are no girls:BootyTime:
All things aside, wouldnt spend that much time redoing all of those old renders.
It would be better to improve (or/and add) just the "important" ones where girls are included:p
At the end, you do as you think is for the best ofc(y)

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Sorry to burst a bubble, yet imo, apart from more fancy/larger car, the first one, despite its flaws, is way better,
In the second/new one - the car is too close to water, the water is too green, the overall atmosphere is spooky....and there are no girls:BootyTime:
All things aside, wouldnt spend that much time redoing all of those old renders.
It would be better to improve (or/and add) just the "important" ones where girls are included:p
At the end, you do as you think is for the best ofc(y)
Green water is because of the toxicity:D I will fix the water, I was adjusting the water material without trees shadows, etc., the water seemed cool, but now it is really green, this component will fix ...
Girls will add too, the car is not close to the water, it seems because of the bush... the atmosphere is scary? the forest, I wanted to show nature and its comfort...
about the rework, even though I wrote a whole post in another thread about not listening to everyone, but here I decided to change this scene, spending a little time on it... just because of most likely the criticism... Darn, I fell into that trap again... o_O :LOL:

Reactions: Ara-sH and Abhai

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
97242815f437acc5adcf61a02b524bd7.jpg
Trust in me...... More boobs!!!

:ROFLMAO:

Joking of course, but it's funny to see how what Abhai dislike in this picture is what I like in it.
I like this atmosphere much more than the old one and, in fact, don't dwell on details like the distance of the car from the water. It's still believable since it's young people behind the wheel.

All this to say... Zee... Good luck finding a compromise :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1341698
Trust in me...... More boobs!!!
(y) :BootyTime:
Joking of course, but it's funny to see how what Abhai dislike in this picture is what I like in it.
I like this atmosphere much more than the old one.....
the game already has a fairly "tight" atmosphere, so it would make for a nice contrast to have, once in a while a bit brighter scenes...lake/river trip is a perfect opportunity for that - so, imo, no muddy waters, blurry/cloudy skies, and so...
...don't dwell on details like the distance of the car from the water. It's still believable since it's young people behind the wheel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:BootyTime:
All this to say... Zee... Good luck finding a compromise :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on 2nd pic it just lookslike normal public swimming place while on 1st it lookslike secluded swimming place so my vote goes on orig. pic.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
2 1_20.jpg
VS
2l - 1_2.jpg
########################################
2 2_2.jpg
VS
2l 1_3.jpg

New shaders... and camera settings...
Always experimenting with light settings, camera settings, and today I got this result... I like the way the characters look...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
improvement? yes
necessary? not rly
necessary? super necessary... I'll explain why. It's not even about improving the game and making it more appealing to the consumer, no, the point is that it allows you to take your mind off the main project, and relax a bit...

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
necessary? super necessary... I'll explain why. It's not even about improving the game and making it more appealing to the consumer, no, the point is that it allows you to take your mind off the main project, and relax a bit...
Do Your own (y):) and do not listen to eternally dissatisfied voices. It's a good game and (I'm sure) will be even better (y)(y)(y)
I wrote earlier, I like all paths. The path C was great but I understand why You had to abandon this.
By the way ... maybe some art with mom for fans ? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: This one I often use as wallpaper but how long can :)

1.jpg

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Do Your own (y):) and do not listen to eternally dissatisfied voices. It's a good game and (I'm sure) will be even better (y)(y)(y)
I wrote earlier, I like all paths. The path C was great but I understand why You had to abandon this.
By the way ... maybe some art with mom for fans ? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: This one I often use as wallpaper but how long can :)

View attachment 1343760
I'm gonna) try to make some nice shot with Janet today. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't say that game is bad, very opposite actually.

but remodelling old scenes or whole game isn't necessary until game is finished and if still has that burn of need in chest/brain.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes