• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update overall but no idea what happened earlier before this update.

also on what decade game is set? mc's phone was mildly said old (although reliable).

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dam mega...cannot download wts ...how to save adele....where to get teh barn key?
ah i missed that house somehow ...there is a weapon and ammo and then autocompletion

i drove to some house with a cop . there were some blond touching cops leg and old woman ...and after that i got 'path b' message. i assume it was the end, wasnt it? (firstly i thought that it was the beggining ...as no indicaation that it was the end... but i was redirected to the main menu)

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
dam mega...cannot download wts ...how to save adele....where to get teh barn key?
ah i missed that house somehow ...there is a weapon and ammo and then autocompletion

i drove to some house with a cop . there were some blond touching cops leg and old woman ...and after that i got 'path b' message. i assume it was the end, wasnt it? (firstly i thought that it was the beggining ...as no indicaation that it was the end... but i was redirected to the main menu)
Show last screen I will tell you where you are

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.37-1.jpg

Hello, friends!
After the release 0.04 of "The Smartass", I'm thinking of spending a couple of weeks redoing the "Lake" scene (*chapter-2*)... What do you think about it?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I would have to play it again to remember in more detail, but why not. Any improvement is always good.

Hello, friends!
After the release 0.04 of "The Smartass", I'm thinking of spending a couple of weeks redoing the "Lake" scene (*chapter-2*)... What do you think about it?

Yeah, reworking a scene you already reworked 3 years ago - at least: I don't remember well - is such a great idea :rolleyes:

Why don't you move forward with the B ROUTE?

After the kidnap the game branches into 3 ROUTES/STORIES:

- A ROUTE is a busload of CRAP;

- B ROUTE is quite a really good story;

- NOBODY wants to play C ROUTE. NOBODY.

If you want to save your game STOP working on the intro, A and C route and KEEP working on B route. We only want to know what happens next, for crying out loud.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh that beachscene where mc and his friend met few girls and mc had sex with 1 of them.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, reworking a scene you already reworked 3 years ago - at least: I don't remember well - is such a great idea :rolleyes:

If you want to save your game STOP working on the intro, A and C route and KEEP working on B route. We only want to know what happens next, for crying out loud.
Pal, development of the game is on hold... I just want to change, add some scenes... and not spend a lot of time working on the game yet.
As for the branches, I'm sure that's your purely personal opinion.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Pal, development of the game is on hold... I just want to change, add some scenes... and not spend a lot of time working on the game yet.
As for the branches, I'm sure that's your purely personal opinion.
Marked as ON HOLD - thanks for the info (y)

Reactions: Zee95

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019

not having played it, but watching it for some time (maybe the story is just jank or something except b), but b seems like the least interesting path to me. a seems more like something I would do (who wants to be the moron who not only fails to save the girl, but lets himself get kidnapped and probably gangraped and put into human experimentation trials at the same?). at least with c you can claim that maybe you tried but at least you escaped to try to help in the future or something. or maybe you like playing the pitiful coward leaving that girl to whatever rapey organ donate-y fate she will be subjected to. who knows. but no one wants to be dumb enough to get caught too. although maybe that is just my opinion. like I said, I haven't actually played it, so maybe its the only one with interesting writing or something, but the premise just seems like a busload of crap to me. b that is. who knows.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yep, this is our way of letting you know that we are waiting for them after their return from vacation. That is to say soon :devilish:

:ROFLMAO:

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
Would be better if you had the option to beat the living shit out of Tyron when he busts in and begins going through shit. It's like all the other games, the MC is always a wuss and allows everyone to push him around. Just once I would like to see a game where the MC is a normal dude that would NOT take that shit. 3 freakin' terabytes of VN/games and only two or three with a MC that's not a complete pussy boy from the start. I won't even go into length about the supposed English translation editing, with someone actually named for doing it. My English comprehension sucks and even I would be ashamed to be named as the editor of of this. Even a half assed word processor and Grammarly would cure it all in minutes.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes