danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
hey guys,
here is the gallery mod for the version 0.35a.The mod must be updated when a new version comes out.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder.It exist a little "problem" that when you start the game that there is not showing the gallery button. You must go first like the options and then you will see this.
Hi gigan, just let's you know the new version already come out, tks

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
It sounds like you haven't played the game in a long time. There are only two main lines left in the game a long time ago.
I picked it up at times. I wanted to like your new work but it just seemed so disjointed and the amount of content per update along with the hassle of keeping track of multiple paths was never worth it.

I don't know why you didn't just converge the story into one main arc and work from there.

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
Is this update continution to any path A or B or else it is complete redone version that we have to start from beginning

Dev@r123

Jul 8, 2020
Facing this error , what to do. Can anyone present me with a solution. Thank you

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3516, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
if self.scale_fast:
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
The Way
Sun Jun 13 14:23:56 2021

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
i would tell you that i have update the walktrough (there was only add 1 new choice), the incest mod (like i said earlyer that i only add for the moment the new sentence).I didn´t need to update gallery mod for the current version.Have fun with it :)

Reactions: zielony2 and namtab

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yup. There's the proverbial door. Just remember, it swings both ways. So, if you decide to come back and give it a try, the door will swing back open.
I have tried it, I have found several LIs that I like, I have abandoned it.

Personally, it's rare that a game that doesn't have a harem ending interests me (Unless it only has one LI), if I like multiple LIs that don't share an ending, I will not continue the game. I only like to see one ending, and I don't like to choose between LIs, I'm that weird.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Post contains spoilers from the game for someone who has not played yet.
Do not read if you want to discover the story yourself.

Because of the last update I started the game from the beginning and I think it was worth doing it. I just finished all three paths. Impressions? The game is very good and ... really huge (y)(y)(y) Completion of the three paths this is many hours of playing.
Zee95 started with a task exceeding the possibilities of one man. Write three stories at once is a big challenge that's why he closed the path C. A pity, the saddest choices but great opportunities.
e.g. Mom and Mc they both drink alcohol, then we have sex grew out of frustration and desire and they are both caught by Anna. Twist in the plot whose consequences must then somehow explain that the family does not fall apart on pieces.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Paths A and B. This time I decided that MC would not push the dick into every possible hole.
The title of the game obliges, "The Way" so the possibilities choices.

Path A will definitely be hot, mom is going to visit her son in the city and they will be alone first time.

Mom 1.jpg

Path B is already hot. Mom finally broke taboo.

Mom 2.jpg Mom 3.jpg

The latest Update?
Changes at the beginning of the game makes sense if the death of the MC father will be a big feature story.
The conversation MC and Estelle shows that this father's death has a second bottom.
By the way, Estelle and MC drown photo in the river . At the next shot MC is still holding a photo in hand.

Photo 1.jpg Photo 2.jpg

This is a really great game (y)(y)(y) maybe not for everyone. Applause for Zee95 (y)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Post contains spoilers from the game for someone who has not played yet.
Do not read if you want to discover the story yourself.

Because of the last update I started the game from the beginning and I think it was worth doing it. I just finished all three paths. Impressions? The game is very good and ... really huge (y)(y)(y) Completion of the three paths this is many hours of playing.
Zee95 started with a task exceeding the possibilities of one man. Write three stories at once is a big challenge that's why he closed the path C. A pity, the saddest choices but great opportunities.
e.g. Mom and Mc they both drink alcohol, then we have sex grew out of frustration and desire and they are both caught by Anna. Twist in the plot whose consequences must then somehow explain that the family does not fall apart on pieces.

View attachment 1255020 View attachment 1255021 View attachment 1255024 View attachment 1255025 View attachment 1255026 View attachment 1255027

Paths A and B. This time I decided that MC would not push the dick into every possible hole.
The title of the game obliges, "The Way" so the possibilities choices.

Path A will definitely be hot, mom is going to visit her son in the city and they will be alone first time.

View attachment 1255038

Path B is already hot. Mom finally broke taboo.

View attachment 1255040 View attachment 1255041

The latest Update?
Changes at the beginning of the game makes sense if the death of the MC father will be a big feature story.
The conversation MC and Estelle shows that this father's death has a second bottom.
By the way, Estelle and MC drown photo in the river . At the next shot MC is still holding a photo in hand.

View attachment 1255045 View attachment 1255046

This is a really great game (y)(y)(y) maybe not for everyone. Applause for Zee95 (y)
I must have missed something, I'll fix it the scene with the photo. Thanks for letting me know. And I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
if it is a sandbox... i will not be replaying it for some route deviation (unless there are some cheats/mods allowing some triggers/flags to redirect the story etc)

anyways, what path to choose? (what is more developed etc)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes