Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i guess it is one of those things. until we get IQ tests for internet access it will always be anarchy....unless china take over, then we will all be in reform camps without internet access and there will be no more sites to have an opinion other than what the dictators say :D problem solved :D

Please, Share what you smoke with me. I wanna fly high too. LOL. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Piat and Zee95

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I enjoyed the early versions of this but I lost interest when we had to rescue the girl (after she was abducted) and there were many branches to play out.

Have those branches been resolved now?

Gardan

May 3, 2019
What's the damn point in remaking the beginning of the game ONCE AGAIN AFTER 4 YEARS and FOR THE SECOND TIME?

Dude, honestly, and you're wondering why your game didn't make it !?!?!? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why do people never learn from their mistakes, I wonder.
I gave up long time ago....just no point playing this game -> too many paths = Dev is killing himself

Reactions: Jstain

EYECRED

Jun 6, 2017
4. Racism? What? Probably a mixed up word wispy - gypsy. I hadn't noticed...
Imo, being half gipsy.That's not racist nor offensive, to me.To quote a romanian gipsy standup comedian(can get lost into translation):
"Does the word gipsy sound offensive to you? For me, not so much, but what follows after the word(in english would be before), like fucking gipsy, dirty gipsy and so on, that would bother me the gipsy word I won't even notice.But if you call me "you handsome and smart gipsy", I'll even kiss you down there"(rough translation of the expression)

As I've said, it might get lost into the translating process, but, hope you get the idea.Some will get offended, but oh well, watcha gonna do ^^

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
The Way [v0.36]

Original Size Windows/Linux: 4.53GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 346MB

Original Size MAC: 4.51GB
Compressed Size MAC: 343MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: Missing Images Error Fixed!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
Maybe a few people wait for the gallery,incest and the walktrough but i must say that i can´t at the moment say when i update this.The reason is this week i make overtime at my work and today is my only free day and i will not work on anything sorry for that. The other "problem" is the incest mod.I know that there are few sentence missing from the start and maybe more but i didn´t have looked into the script files for the missing sentence and i´m not motivated since the release from the version 0.35a to do this.I think that i will for the moment check when i have time next week to look for the current version the content and ignore the start sentence. About the walktrough i must see if there is choices or not the same is with the gallery mod if there are scenes.I hope you guys can understand that

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Not sure if it is only the compressed version or also the main version but there are serious problems with the compressed game i downloaded, missing images and hard crashes

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
hey guys,
here is the gallery mod for the version 0.35a.The mod must be updated when a new version comes out.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder.It exist a little "problem" that when you start the game that there is not showing the gallery button. You must go first like the options and then you will see this.
Thanks for letting us know. Cheers

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
In order (let's go):
1. What are the assets of the cars? (not daz3D).
2. 120 renders in two months: I released about 2-3 weeks ago an update to my main project, development of this game (like some people pointed out, thanks to them), is on hold.
3- No wonder I'm not having success, I don't learn from my mistakes. (Maybe...but I wanted to change, to add some events to the game.)
4. Racism? What? Probably a mixed up word wispy - gypsy. I hadn't noticed...
5. Very funny comments.
It's just this game had potential but you squandered it. You are essentially creating four games at once and each time one of the paths advances at a snails pace.

It's easy to tell why this game failed and people didn't want to donate to it. Hopefully, you learn from it but sadly seeing how your best work was actually your first iteration I doubt it.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
It's just this game had potential but you squandered it. You are essentially creating four games at once and each time one of the paths advances at a snails pace.

It's easy to tell why this game failed and people didn't want to donate to it. Hopefully, you learn from it but sadly seeing how your best work was actually your first iteration I doubt it.
It sounds like you haven't played the game in a long time. There are only two main lines left in the game a long time ago.

Reactions: JohnJG and Abhai
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes