new2021

Apr 8, 2021
I tried both. 64 for my comps does not work, and 32 works errors
Despite your PC is a total crap, you can try to edit game/screens2.rpy with Notepad (I am afraid that Notepad++ may not work - it is too demanding :LOL:).

Anyway, just comment this line:
Code:
style.transparent_button.set_parent('default')
then start again.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens2.rpy", line 147, in script
init -2 python:
File "game/screens2.rpy", line 147, in script
init -2 python:
File "game/screens2.rpy", line 148, in <module>
style.transparent_button.set_parent('default')
Exception: Style 'transparent_button' does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
The Way
Thu Apr 8 17:42:31 2021
I'm pretty sure it's not a 32-bit version problem but a graphics card problem.
Look at this thread for example.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Any sex scene with mom yet?
No new , still on the Path C however
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Path A still no hope and Path B I see a slight hope . So my advice is the game is now 4 years old so maybe wait a few more years (maybe on 2024, or wait for the pandemic to end (maybe on 2023) and then come back

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.35a APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: Zee95

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was kind of hoping we would stick around at the restaurant until the boyfriend showed up especially after we reconnected with Monique but the phone call she had with the MC afterwards has me hopeful that she'd rather be with the MC.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
2a 12.jpg

Two-week business trip.
Hi friends, starting tomorrow I won't be able to work on the game. I'm going on a business trip. In about two weeks I will resume work...
Like I said, by the end of the month I will try to release a short update of The Way, and next month I will release an update of Smartass. Work on The Way won't take long, about 5-6 days. I say this so people won't think I've made my task even more difficult... No, all my efforts now are concentrated on "Smartass"...
That's all the news for now, see you in two weeks!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 1178239

Two-week business trip.
Hi friends, starting tomorrow I won't be able to work on the game. I'm going on a business trip. In about two weeks I will resume work...
Like I said, by the end of the month I will try to release a short update of The Way, and next month I will release an update of Smartass. Work on The Way won't take long, about 5-6 days. I say this so people won't think I've made my task even more difficult... No, all my efforts now are concentrated on "Smartass"...
That's all the news for now, see you in two weeks!
That's sweet. Don't worry: everybody's happy that "The Way" is still Alive and Kicking!! (y) (y) (y)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.36_1.jpg

0.36 The Way
Hello, friends, how are you?As I promised, I'll try to have an update for "The Way" out by the end of the month.
To reiterate, this is not a continuation of the main storyline, it's a small addition to chapter two... for the next few months I'll be releasing an update like this, I want to change some things a bit... such as the development of MC's relationship with Adele... a lot of people were right when they said that Adele's relationship with MC changed at the snap of a finger, I want to expose this topic a bit... maybe some old players won't be very interested in it, but I want to work on it a bit...
I'm also still working on Smartass, update 0.03 will probably come out in the middle of next month... Not sure yet... I have a lot to do at the moment with my main job... I've got a lot of crap to deal with...

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes