Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
For me the three paths early on killed the vibe for me. I remember playing one path, can't remember which one, but remember one of the LI's named Monique. I thought that particular path or storyline was decent and something I could get behind, but the paths got darker and I ended up losing interest the game. I hope this Dev finds much better success in his other projects.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It was at the start of the game, when she asks about Monique. But, I already dirty patched it myself.
you forget to quote me so i have seen your answer very lucky :). Anyway it seems that i must update the mod again with few fixes because i have no idea why but when you start a new game a few sentence are not in the mod.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
you forget to quote me so i have seen your answer very lucky :). Anyway it seems that i must update the mod again with few fixes because i have no idea why but when you start a new game a few sentence are not in the mod.
Sorry. Thought I did. Yeah. There's been some rewrites in previous eps.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
hey guys,
here is the gallery mod for the version 0.34b.The mod must be updated when a new version comes out.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder.It exist a little "problem" that when you start the game that there is not showing the gallery button. You must go first like the options and then you will see this.
pls update mod for v0.35a, cheers

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
so I have like 25 saves and is there a way to know which save is from path A ? anyone maybe could remind me how path A ended in 0.34 so maybe I could distinguish which of the saves is from there?

Reactions: slavik_167

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys i update the incest patch again.I fixed for the moment only the start from this game.I don´t have time to check all the scipt files again (and atm i´m to lazy) to do this.If you found missing text lines please wrote me a pm with a screenshot from that scene and i try to fix that fast as i can

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
hey guys it´s me again,
i update the walktrough and the gallery mod.If you found a mistake please let me know.Have fun with it :)
Thanks for doing this. I see the i-patch and gallery mods were updated, but don't see that the Walkthrough was updated?

EDIT: Whoops, never mind, I see the Walkthrough is updated. The post containing it hasn't been updated yet.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for doing this. I see the i-patch and gallery mods were updated, but don't see that the Walkthrough was updated?

EDIT: Whoops, never mind, I see the Walkthrough is updated. The post containing it hasn't been updated yet.
oh i forgot to change the text there.But if you click on the link you will see that it is updated

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This was probably asked and answered but I didn't see it anywhere, which characters have sex scenes now with this final update?

zazezizozu

Jul 23, 2017
it's blocked by antivirus or other security software.
thanks to reply my comment bro. but i don't think it. because after click it written so

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens2.rpy", line 147, in script
init -2 python:
init -2 python:
File "game/screens2.rpy", line 148, in <module>
style.transparent_button.set_parent('default')
Exception: Style 'transparent_button' does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init -2 python:
init -2 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/screens2.rpy", line 148, in <module>
style.transparent_button.set_parent('default')
File "style.pyx", line 216, in renpy.style.StyleManager.__getattr__
File "style.pyx", line 98, in renpy.style.get_style
Exception: Style 'transparent_button' does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
The Way
Thu Apr 8 17:42:31 2021

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes