Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
last time i played this game the dad of one of the characters where interested with your mom/stepmom, any idea how that went? thought she was part of the LI.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
last time i played this game the dad of one of the characters where interested with your mom/stepmom, any idea how that went? thought she was part of the LI.
What does LI mean?

Nop. Nothing like that.

That guy was Sebastian: He is Victoria´s dad. The girl you helped if you have choosen path A.

And nothing happens between MC´s mom and him. Just a little flattering play.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Solid game, shame to see it onhold though i understand the reasons why. As others have said probably best to just focus on one main story and then maybe have some small side branches from there. I do think people like to customize their game, thus why VN's are so much more popular than KN's (for the record i like both, so long as the story is good). But if you try to do something like this where have almost 3 entirely different stories it can get confusing and then on top that people have to wait for their preferred path to come up which means they may be paying for a product every month but only getting it once every three months. Tough to justify the cost for those of us who can only support a limited number of games.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seriously?!?!? Not even any plans? So all these beautiful girls and I have to choose just one? That pretty much kills it for me.
Yeah the dreadful horrors with the slice of life... Not all games need to be a harem game though. Sometimes it's about choices and the decisions you make, just as rl.... doubt you got any harem there either :p

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Seriously?!?!? Not even any plans? So all these beautiful girls and I have to choose just one? That pretty much kills it for me.
Yup. There's the proverbial door. Just remember, it swings both ways. So, if you decide to come back and give it a try, the door will swing back open.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Haha, reading changelog and what you guys say here, it seems dev put in wrong flag/ trigger.
So it is an A route update but the mom handjob triggerd in the B route instead of A (or both A and B).
perhaps dev can still put out this fix (if it is a mistake...) :p

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Haha, reading changelog and what you guys say here, it seems dev put in wrong flag/ trigger.
So it is an A route update but the mom handjob triggerd in the B route instead of A (or both A and B).
perhaps dev can still put out this fix (if it is a mistake...) :p
Correct, he has coded it wrong, the new mom scene images are called '5b' meaning update 0.35b,(which doesn't exist yet) they should be named 5a.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys!
I will try to respond to some of the comments and suggestions.
First: Yes, certainly the next project will not contain a multi - branch system.
Second: I'm not going to adjust to any trends and make games similar to others. I have a story, I have a plan. We' ll see how well I can implement it.
Third: As I'm busy with my regular work now, the release of updates is greatly delayed, so I can't fool the patrons into waiting six months for the update of certain path. It's not fair to them...
I apologize if someone's suggestion or comment wasn't answered.
Thanks to everyone who wished me luck:)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes