dkatryl

May 26, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Way [v0.37a] [Zee95] [OS@4.66GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.66GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 534MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Notice: It feels like quality degradation was a bit too much with this setting... ok it seem this is just for some scenes where they look too grainy/pixelated, most scenes don't look like that. Anyway since i already did it you can try UQ Edition in spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Im getting an exception error every time i try to hit save. Only Renpy game Ive seen this happen like this, so not sure if it's just me or not.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Im getting an exception error every time i try to hit save. Only Renpy game Ive seen this happen like this, so not sure if it's just me or not.
Yup i also got these errors sometimes... its very weird, i tried to find irregularities in the scripts but could not find any. I think this might be a problem with Ren'py engine itself :confused:

i have problem of bug at begining when chick naked is telling "Im so horny"...
exe. get frozen then close
any one else? tried reinstalling, tried restarting, all ends the same about 20 clicks into the game :cry: View attachment 1802544
Btw guys if you have crash/freeze at the start look at my compressed version... its already included in my repack as optional quickfix but i forgot to post a standalone link. Link added now, go here.

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Yup i also got these errors sometimes... its very weird, i tried to find irregularities in the scripts but could not find any. I think this might be a problem with Ren'py engine itself :confused:

Btw guys if you have crash/freeze at the start look at my compressed version... its already included in my repack as optional quickfix but i forgot to post a standalone link. Link added now.
Cheers, friend.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Very strange. Go to save my game and I get the white screen of death. Doesn' lt allow me to save while playing this in joiplay.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I have a problem when mom says in 30 min to go with her i spend time with sis and aunt and when i go to mom it starts again the story with the 30 min. Probably a bug, any solution?

xwssx

May 2, 2018
To solve it:

1. Open file Chapter-1.rpy inside the "game" folder.
2. Coment out lines 47,48,49 adding a "#" at the begining of the line
3. Save

Voila! The game should not crash anymore :)
i dont understand what are you trying to say, what should i edit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont understand what are you trying to say, what should i edit
open that file for example to notepad, find those lines and add asterixs in front of those lines and save the file.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is there a rename mod? annoying enough i have no clue which path each save is on, but being named shaggarooooo is too weird

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I know it's been a long time, but did lots of things change about this game from before?
The home seems way more plush than I remember, and I kinda feel the models have changed because I hardly recognise them (tho that could just be time gap...)?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Any idea on the fix so you can actually save games when using compressed version in joiplay?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes