Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hello everyone! I will briefly try to answer some of the questions and comments here...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
It was a little update to The Way, I wanted to take a little break from developing Smartass... sometimes you have to give yourself a break from game development, I guess... So I worked on the update of The Way in a relaxed way. I don't have a lot of free time at this point in my life, you know, family, kids, bills... so I have to work in a field where I can provide for my family... But still, I haven't given up game development, I still have hope that one day my games will succeed...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Regarding the positive comments, reviews and ratings... I will say thank you again guys, it gives me strength, you realize that what you do, like some people. there are people who appreciate your work, and some very highly regarded, calling my game one of the best they played ... that's flattering...
And to those who left bad comments, may you have nightmares tonight, especially those who rated my game one star... *jokingly*
About the bug at the beginning of the game, bug fixed...
Peace, everyone!

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It was a little update to The Way, I wanted to take a little break from developing Smartass... sometimes you have to give yourself a break from game development, I guess... So I worked on the update of The Way in a relaxed way. I don't have a lot of free time at this point in my life, you know, family, kids, bills... so I have to work in a field where I can provide for my family... But still, I haven't given up game development, I still have hope that one day my games will succeed...
Good for you Zee95

The work is appreciated and fair enough you've got a lot to balance. (y):coffee:

Reactions: Zee95

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok well this release is now broken. It wont go past this cut where the MC has the option to visit Adele, Angelina and Mom, it keeps repeating them and going back to the same screen no mater what choices are made...
Yup, its seems there is invalid syntax problem with "<>". I have been looking at the scripts and only "Chapter-4b.rpy" script has this problem. Zee95 you should look into this but for try my QuickFix2 in below link that also includes a fix for crash/freeze at the start ;)

QuickFix2 = WorkUpload <=== Obsolete, link removed so there is no confusion.

p.s. My repack updated to v0.37a BugFix2.

Last edited:
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Yup, its seems there is invalid syntax problem with "<>". I have been looking at the scripts and only "Chapter-4b.rpy" script has this problem. Zee95 you should look into this but for try my QuickFix2 in below link that also includes a fix for crash/freeze at the start ;)

QuickFix2 = WorkUpload

p.s. Also added a link to my repack.
These bugs appeared with renpy version 8.0
I'm currently rebuilding the build in version 7.4, all bugs will go away...

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
game from 2017, 5 year old... RenpY game not yet done... ? must be big like Cyberpunk2077... DOWNLOADING now..

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
here is the "new" version with the change to the ren´py 7.4 version.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What about incest path, should I wait to be updated or the new versions don't need it.
it doesn´t need to update.The mod is in the most part simple replace 1 sentence with an other so it is not necessary to update it

Reactions: Dextero

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021

QuickFix2 = WorkUpload

p.s. Also added a link to my repack.
thx bunch!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes